18th September 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for CBI officer? What type of physical fitness is required?

qualification required for cbi oofficerand what type of physical fittnes required

11th March 2014, 06:28 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the qualification required for CBI officer? What type of physical fitness is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
qualification required for cbi oofficerand what type of physical fittnes required
CBI Stands for (Central Bureau of Investigation) and to become an CBI Officer , you need to appear for CGPE Examination ( Combined Graduate preliminary ) and this Entrance Examination is conducted by SSC board every year.

And to appear int his Entrance Examination than you should satisfy the following eligibility Criteria ..

Academic Qualification :- Graduation is the Minimum Qualification to appear in this Entrance Examination , So after Completing your graduation course your eligible for CBI Entrance Examination ..

Any faculty candidates are eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination ..

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination ..

Age Limit :- Candidate age should be in between 20 to 27 years of Age and Upper relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidate and obc candidates ......

Physical Stands :

Physical Standards for Male Candidates :

-Height : 157.5 cm
-Chest : 81 cm expanded of 5 cm
-Walking : 1600 m in 15 min
-Cycling : 8 Km in 30 min

Physical Standards for Female Candidates:-

-Height : 152 cm
-Weight : 48 kg
-Walking : 1 km in 20 min
-Cycling : 3 km in 25 min

Eyesight :

-Distant vision : 6/6 in one & 6/9 in the other eye
-Near vision : 0.6 in one eye & 0.8 in other eye
15th September 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for CBI officer? What type of physical fitness is required?

Hi Sir,
students those who are studying in Bachelor of Engineering has the eligibility to join in CBI ah
19th January 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CBI with an arts degree? I'm a woman and I'm 152 cm tall. Am I too short to physically qualify?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?