22nd June 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for job in private MNC's like Intel and IBM?

Sir, I have got 76% in B.E. (ece), and i have also got 86% in 10th std. But my marks in 12th std. Are quite low(59.2% ). Can I get a job in MNC's like intel or IBM Etc. And if not then what should I do to achieve it?

14th July 2014, 01:35 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for job in private MNC's like Intel and IBM?

Am afraid that you won't be eligible for the MNC's like Intel and IBM for now as they demand 70% above through out your studies and companies like TCS, Wipro, Accenture etc demand 60% above through out the studies. The common eligibility criteria followed for fresher placement in service companies is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree (For service based companies like TCS, Wipro etc.)

-> 70% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree (For product based companies like Intel, IBM etc.)

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

Since you have less than 60% in 12th you won't be eligible to apply as they follow the eligibility criteria strictly.

You don't have worry on this now, the best thing to do now is to find out small scale software companies who actually take in candidates based on there skill sets and not with the marks. CLICK HERE!! to know some of the jobs which are open to apply. Try to apply for them and wait for reply call. You can also try getting referral from your friends who are working in different small companies which will more better way to do than searching via online.

If that's getting hard then probably you can think of teaching profession if you are interested wherein you can complete the M.Tech course and apply for the Professor job in colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?