21st September 2011, 07:34 AM
falcongroups6

Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?

sir, now i am final year student for ECE diploma course. next what kind of course will i study in good feature and comfortable salary. PLEASE GUIDE ME. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I opt for ME being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  2. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  3. How to proceed further to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing Diploma in ECE?
  4. Which courses I can do like SAP, Embedded Systems being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  5. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  6. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  8. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  9. Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?
  10. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  12. Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?
  13. Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE
  14. How can I get teaching job in any diploma college for ECE & CSE departments if pursuing final year B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  16. Can I apply for DRDO after pursuing ECE final year diploma? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  18. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
21st September 2011, 12:56 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?

After doing Diploma course in ECE your best option is to go for govt jobs.Below there is a list of companies where you can find this type of jobs.

Here is the TOP 5 name for you :

1.BSNL
2.IOCL
3.IES
4.IAS
5.BHEL
24th May 2012, 10:31 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?

hey!!
you should apply for one of the best company and also apply for the lectrur in some college.otherwise i suggest you to complete your higher study i.e. take admission into b.tech.
28th July 2012, 01:49 PM
shivak507

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcongroups6 View Post
sir, now i am final year student for ECE diploma course. next what kind of course will i study in good feature and comfortable salary. PLEASE GUIDE ME. Thanking you.
Respected Sir,
As you r pursuing the final year diploma in ECE department next you can do following courses.
1. Embedded System.
2. C Programming.
3. PLC.

1. Embedded System - As you are technical candidate you will be knowing about integrated circuit fabricated on a PCB (Printed Circuit Board) in a sense it is called as embedded & it is interesting course.

2. C Programming - It is required to write programs in embedded system, it is not only required for embedded system for other application also they will use C programming.

3. PLC - Program Logic Controller - It is also a technical course. It is based on some different programming and it is purely electronic course. It is used for automation work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?