19th January 2012, 11:50 AM
navyavnav

Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?

dear sir/madam
am i eligible for the job? i hav scored 75% in 10th, 76% in diploma in ece and nw m pursuing my engg final yr i have 55% agrregate.. so will i get job? if so which are the companies i can try.. plz help me...!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 60% in B.E?
  3. In which companies can I get a good job if I am a 3rd year B.E student of ECE branch
  4. What's the recruitment criteria of various companies for engineering graduates?
  5. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for top MNCs having secured 77% in 10th, 79% in 10+2 and 76% in BE?
  7. How to get Jobs in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  8. For which companies am I eligible after securing 57% aggregate and 62% in final year in B.E?
  9. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  10. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  11. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  12. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  14. Am I eligible for Railways and Banking sector jobs being a 3rd year B.Tech student with 65% aggregate? -- [New]
  15. List of Companies that recruit candidates who are having less than 60% of marks being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th and pursuing 4th year Engineering with 55%? Which fields I can apply for Job Opportunities?
  16. List of private companies for which I am applicable? I have scored 72% in 10th
  17. Names of the companies hiring CSE students?
  18. Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?
7th July 2012, 01:41 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?

hello friend..!!

->as you tell that you have only 55% marks in b.tech ,these are very less to get a job in a good company.

->basically the eligibility criteria to take a job in good company is that you should have at least 60% marks in graduation.

->but WIPRO is a good company which provide you a job with 55% marks.

->but first of all, companies conduct an aptitude test for placement then after conduct an interview.

thank u!!
23rd September 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?

Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored85% in 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?