8th June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in government sector after studying CSE IIIrd year?

Hai...
This is ramya.I'm studying cse III year.How to get jobs in government sector?
What marks percentage need it?
please send the answer to my email .email id:: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  2. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  3. Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  5. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  7. Jobs in Government sector after B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  9. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  10. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  11. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  12. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  13. How to get a job while studying B.Tech final year CSE
  14. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  15. Is there any job opportunity in AP in government sector? I am studying 4th EEE with 67%
  16. How to get a job in government sector company? I am studying B.E Mechanical engineering -- [New]
  17. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  18. What are the job opportunities of MHRM in government sector?
12th June 2013, 12:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after studying CSE IIIrd year?

It depends on the course, you have selected for studies. B.Tech holders can try for GATE during final year. GATE qualified candidates can join with PSU like CONCOR, SAIL, or GAIL. You need to have at least 60-70% marks to obtain a PSU job. Qualifying UPSC conducted ESE exam is also beneficial for you. B.Tech passed candidates can try for jobs in banks, defense, government departments, and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?