14th March 2010, 02:45 PM
veena_rani

Is it possible to join Indian Army for a student who failed in 10th standard SSC?

is it applicable to join indian army 10th standard student b'cos he is poor in studies and he failed in ssc he is trying to write his exams but failed now he is 17years old please can you suggest me what best i can do for him

15th March 2010, 05:29 PM
charumat

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Army for a student who failed in 10th standard SSC?

It is difficult for u to enter in army..but once if u passed ur 10th exam than there will be lots of option open for u.
15th March 2010, 10:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Army for a student who failed in 10th standard SSC?

no my dear friend, you can not join army because you dont complete your 10th, because 10th is the minimum eligiblity for join army...........
15th March 2010, 11:13 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
yes there is some exam for the indian army,
which is based on the 10th,
so he can give the that exam.
so advice him to found out when the form will be published,
o k
good luck
23rd March 2010, 03:56 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you first pass your ssc exam and
concentrate in your body...
do all exercise ...for your good health
you are failure do not think about that
because failure does no mean you are weak in studies ....
work hard ...see news paper regularly ...
notification publish in news paper ....
good luck
17th May 2010, 05:50 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

no friend you can't apply for the indian army because you can't have completed your tenth class..........
25th May 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

is it Possible to join Indian army for a 38% passed 12th(HSC) comers WITH ENGLISH?
25th May 2010, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

MY HIT IS 170 CM. AND CHASE IS 82 CM. AND MY BARTH DATE 24/6/1989 I WANT JOIN INDIAN ARMY IN SOLDER GENERAL DUTY(GD) MY QUALIFICATION IS HSC (12th) COMERS PASSED 38% WITH ENGLISH HOW TO JOIN? AND
I WANT JOIN BORDER SECURITY FORS (BSF) PLIES HELP ME MY MOBILE NO>9099673377 MY NAME IS CHANDRAKANT
25th May 2010, 11:14 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Quote:
is it Possible to join Indian army for a 38% passed 12th(HSC) comers WITH ENGLISH?
no commercestudents are not allowed to join army at all
since the requirement is 70% in 12th with pcm
25th May 2010, 11:16 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Quote:
MY HIT IS 170 CM. AND CHASE IS 82 CM. AND MY BARTH DATE 24/6/1989 I WANT JOIN INDIAN ARMY IN SOLDER GENERAL DUTY(GD) MY QUALIFICATION IS HSC (12th) COMERS PASSED 38% WITH ENGLISH HOW TO JOIN? AND
I WANT JOIN BORDER SECURITY FORS (BSF) PLIES HELP ME MY MOBILE NO>9099673377 MY NAME IS CHANDRAKANT

yes you can join indian army for the details plz click here
26th May 2010, 12:04 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

yes it is possible to join indian army if you have failed in 10th standard......but you will get only 2 chance to appear for the NDA exam as there is a age limit.......

so just dont worry i know you will clear it in the first chance itself.......

all the best
26th May 2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veena_rani View Post
is it applicable to join indian army 10th standard student b'cos he is poor in studies and he failed in ssc he is trying to write his exams but failed now he is 17years old please can you suggest me what best i can do for him
dear mam,
age ability is there from 16 and 1/2 to 19 and 1/2.so dont worry.there is a chance.you can give your 10th exam again.this time you have to be study hard.bcoz opportunity comes only once.you can give your 10th from private institution and along with you can also prepare for army exam.your future is totally based on ur 10th exam.so i expect from you that this time you will do much better than before.

best of luck.
26th May 2010, 04:05 PM
kirankshinde

Quote:
Sorry Friend,
The eligibility for joining indian Army is 10th pass. if tell him to clear 10th and then he will be eligibile for further steps.

thank you and wish him best of luck
28th May 2010, 06:44 PM
sshaikh

Smile Re: Is it possible to join Indian Army for a student who failed in 10th standard SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charumat View Post
It is difficult for u to enter in army..but once if u passed ur 10th exam than there will be lots of option open for u.
it is possible to join army for ssc pass student my name is shaikh abdullah
31st May 2010, 08:44 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
some post of the army is field by the exam which is based on the 10th std,as you are failed in the 10th,so you can not apply,but fill up the application form for the hsc and give the exam again if you will passed this time then now you have two chance for the indian army.
5th June 2010, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my 2nd puc with 48% marks in science..is it possible for me to join army..????.in NCC i have my B certificate..
5th June 2010, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

11th June 2010, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

THIS MY E MAIL ID [email protected]
HI MY NAME IS ARVIND AND MY DREM IS JOIN TO INDIAN ARMY BUT MY LUCK IS VERY BED PLZ HELP AND PLZ ADVIGE ME PLZ REPALY THIS
11th August 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I want to know about Indian Territorial Army Service , eligibility, qualification, posting , salary schedule ,service duration, my email Id is: [email protected] please help me
15th August 2010, 11:41 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

Only unmarried male candidates of the age group of 161/2 years to 19 years are eligible to take the examination for NDA/Naval Academy (Executive Branch). Educational qualification for Army and Air Force wing at NDA is 12th pass of 10+2 pattern or equivalent.
you can give the exam only after 12th.
16th August 2010, 07:49 PM
jiyaa

dear friend,
sorry to say the minimum educational qualification in indian army is matric pass.then there will be lot of option available for you including indian army...
best of luck
12th September 2010, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

My age is 20. I failed in 12th Science. I tried three times to pass in exam but I can't. I want to join Indian army. Could u please help me how to join & where to get information about this.

Thanks,
29th September 2010, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the indian army please tell me,qualification of GD post
29th September 2010, 11:37 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

you have to clear the nda before age is over to join the army best of luck
30th September 2010, 12:15 AM

ye syou can apply for this dear best of luck dear.....................................
30th September 2010, 01:10 AM
babydoll

Hi!
Really very sorry but before class 10th you can do anything. So i suggest first clear your 10thexam there are many option for you. You can take tutions for 10th..good luck!
30th September 2010, 02:08 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

it is not possible to join Indian Army for a student who failed in 10th standard SSC.

as to join in army in GD post minimum 10th qualification is essentially required.

all the best..................
30th September 2010, 07:26 AM
yogeshkumarsoni

sorry,my dear friend, you can not join army because you dont complete your 10th, because 10th is the minimum eligiblity for join army...........
30th September 2010, 08:37 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

yes, your ward can join indian army on 10th basis as soldier.To join army as soldier, he has to face very easy aptitude test and after that he has to pass from some physical test.After clearing this he will become soldier in army.

Thank you
30th September 2010, 08:52 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

yes, your ward can join indian army on 10th basis as soldier.To join army as soldier, he has to face very easy aptitude test and after that he has to pass from some physical test.After clearing this he will become soldier in army.

Thank you
30th September 2010, 11:04 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

no without qualifying SSC you can not join in indian army.
i will suggest you first prepare yourself properly for SSC then give the examination. surely you will be qualified. it's not so much tough. study hard you can crack it.
best of luck.
30th September 2010, 11:08 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join the indian army please tell me,qualification of GD post
to know all the details about indian army recruitment visit their official recruitment website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
surely you will get your information from here.
best wishes.
30th September 2010, 02:03 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

hello friend,
If a child is weak in studies then HE will try to appear in the exam conducted by "open school".As this exam is specially meant for the weak and working students and the syllabus is very simple and easy. So first try to convince HIM to complete his 10th class from open school. Once HE completed ,he can easily join the INDIAN ARMY and serve the NATION.
30th September 2010, 06:03 PM
mohit brh

no you can not join indian army because minimum requirement is 10th in which you have failed so you have to pass 10th but after you will again face many problem so you are not eligible..
so you can not apply.
30th September 2010, 10:37 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Hey sorry probably no good technical or defence sector jobs will be available for you...you have to reach the minimum qualification...

Good luck !!
1st October 2010, 05:12 PM
Mansi Gandhi

dont be dishartened.....
even though he is not so good in studioes but can surely pass 10th standard if he realy tries to...............
and after that he can just go for the NDAexam which basically emphasises on physical and mental fittnes rather than just into studies....................

just ask him to try to just get the min % and enter in NDA .
i think he can do that. just a bit of good motivation is needed............
best of luck for him........
2nd October 2010, 10:34 AM

Unhappy Re: Is it possible to join Indian Army for a student who failed in 10th standard SSC?

No.......... but i think u should concentrate on studies instead of joining army bcoz there are lot more options in army after 12th or graduation................
so best of luck for future....................
18th October 2010, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing in 10th class ,can i submit application for NDA exam.
20th October 2010, 02:08 PM

Nooooooo its not possible......... NDA requires 12th appearing not 10th so just concentrate on studies
30th November 2010, 11:19 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

sorry to say that you are not eligible for joining indian defence,if you have compartment then you can go for that after qualifying your compartment.
1st December 2010, 12:38 AM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION TO JOIN indian army 10th STD....................
12th December 2010, 10:31 PM
msurayavanshi

Is it possible to join Indian Army for a student who failed in 10th standard SSC? & age is 34 what he want to do for joing army
14th December 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hello i want to join defence i have completed 10th and want to continue my education working in defence please guide me hemanth.R. 07259829862
15th December 2010, 07:42 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

10th class is the minimum eligibility for most of the competitive exams as well as for indian army too.

So first complete your SSC with some good percentage, then you may have several options.

All the best.
24th January 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi
My name is Rakesh Kumar. I am from H.P. I have passed 2 class.right now am a college student. I want to join indian territorialarmy.
I have questin
20th May 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

hi
my name is shahrukh khan i am form hanumangarh town. i have passed 10th class and i am ncc cadit and join to the ncc camp. i want to the join indian army
22nd May 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

im 12th failed in chemistry paper,i have tryed to compleate in 4 the past 3 times bt i could'nt
i just wanted to join army is there is any chance to get in....9566185686 contact me plzzzzzzz
27th June 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is it possible to join Indian Army for a student 10th who get percent 58%
29th July 2011, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

I have study upto class 8 i want to join indin army in jawan and my age is 20 and i have won many gold madels in sonitpur assam in kung-fu &100mtrs race my speed is 10.2
30th July 2011, 01:48 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

sorry sir

you cannot enter the army as you have not eligible according to the minimum educational standards of army.

if you atleast pass 10 you can get into army as storekeeper, driver etc.

if you are going for officer entry the higher secondary education is must
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?