13th July 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Best course with Bank loan for 12th female student in Abroad?

Hello
I want to view Best courses after
12th for girls in abroad
and about bank loans for it????
please guide me thanks

13th August 2016, 07:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course with Bank loan for 12th female student in Abroad?

There are many courses available in abroad in a wide variety of domains. The best course for you will be -

1. The course in the field of your interest.
2. The fundamentals in which you are strong.

It is easy to get bank loans for professional courses which have ample scope and after which one can readily get variety of job opportunities. Such courses include BS, B.Tech, BBA, BHM, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply? 8 5th October 2017 10:55 AM
Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses? 14 22nd February 2017 09:41 AM
Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? 21 14th May 2016 09:57 AM
How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad? 12 15th December 2012 07:40 PM
Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS? 9 20th March 2012 09:43 AM