13th February 2011, 12:31 AM
jyoti bajaj

Can I get admission in NIFT after B.Tech. in biotechnology?

hii..dis is jyoti...i'am a biotech student ..b.tech 6th sem is going on. but d thing is i have keen interest in fashion and designing since my childhood. i never came to kno abot nift..few dyz b4 only i heard abot nift frm my frnd. as biotech scope is nt good in india..n i cnt think abot abraod in anycase..as i love my india. so i thought y shdnt i try 4 nift..??since mor i'am in deep thinking ..plz guys suggest 4 me. n let me kno i'am eligible or wat...??

Related Questions:
16th February 2011, 08:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIFT after B.Tech. in biotechnology?

NIFT is one of the most pioneer institutions in the country which offer various courses in fashion designing to students who are interested in this field. The institution offer courses which includes 4 year undergraduate programs and 2 year Post graduate programs. As you have a B.Tech graduation you can join to any PG level courses in the NIFT. There is no age bar for any candidates to join courses in NIFT.
3rd March 2011, 09:53 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology) is the best institute for fashion designing and fashion technology.

The eligibility to study in this institute is that the candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So after completing graduation in biotechnology ,you are definitely eligible to get admission to any kind of PG Diploma courses at NIFT.

All the best!!
5th March 2011, 07:39 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

NIFT-national institute of fashion technology

eligibility is minimum graduadtion complete

if you are doing this after b.tech then you must enter through this course
26th March 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

this is apoorvi.whateve gals wear is just a fashion,what i think is beyond fashion i.e passion n I m passionate for it..plz temme criteria f takin admission in NIFT as i m persuing B.TECH 3rd year frm mechanical...
25th July 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i doing my 3rd yr engineering in ece..i m intrested in fasion designing..i wanna become a great designer..how can i join NIFT..and how to prepare for the entrance ..
16th June 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

iam btech stdnt,can i know the courses after bteh ?nd i wan 2 knw how the FT life?
23rd April 2022, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Hii, i am btech student in biotechnology currently in second year but i am very much interested in master of fashion technology so my query is that am i eligible to take admission in that coure and also is nift the only entrance exam or is there admission by gate entrance
5th November 2022, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Biotechnology related course in nift
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?