17th October 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the best options in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

I had completed my diploma in electrical engg. in 2003. now i am workin with LTD company in pune. I have to complete my engg parellel to my job. what are the options in pune? please suggest name of colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  2. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  4. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  5. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  6. What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  8. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical stream with 69% of marks?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  12. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  13. How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
  14. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  15. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  16. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  17. How to get admission after passing 10th class?
  18. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
16th April 2012, 09:30 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: What are the best options in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my diploma in electrical engg. in 2003. now i am workin with LTD company in pune. I have to complete my engg parellel to my job. what are the options in pune? please suggest name of colleges.
[Pune Modern Education Society’s Cusrow wadia Institute of Technology, Pune – 411 001.][Pune Maharashtra Academy of Engineering & Educational Research][Pune P.V.G.’s College of Engineering & Technology, 44,Vidyanagar, Parvati][Pune Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust’s Vishwakarma Institute of Technology]
these are i suggest some collages of pune all the best of ur collages
15th September 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the best options in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

I am BE electrical having 20years experience in POwer System .I want to take home tutions in electrical engineering. How to get the same
31st May 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i had compled diploma engineer
i want to take admission bE in pune clg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?