24th August 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for Teachers job interview of reputed schools?

I am a general candidate of West Bengal Primary School Teacher My date of birth is 17.08.1994. Can I sit for Teacher job interview of reputed schools?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for CTET exam? I have passed B.Ed degree -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for TET entrance exam
  3. Will I get admission in Std XI in science stream after securing 74.55% in 10th board?
  4. Which is the best career for BSc B.Ed Mathematics major and chemistry minor graduate
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  6. What is the age limit for primary teacher of Haryana general category
  7. Can I attend TET exam after completing BSc computer science?
  8. Common Eligibility Test for Teachers will be applicable to new recruitment of teachers or to those working in schools for more than a year?
  9. Can I be eligible for upcoming vacancy in UP after qualifying 2nd paper of CTET
  10. Date of counseling of PGT Teachers in Adarsh Schools?
  11. From where can I get the B.Ed application forms?
  12. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  13. How can I apply for CTET exam after doing NTT course?
  14. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET?
  15. Am I eligible for TET after scoring 46% marks in graduation? I have done B.Ed from HP university
  16. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  17. What is the way to become a Teacher being a B.Com Graduate with an age of 26 years?
  18. Which are the locations in HP to make a career as a drawing teacher?
23rd September 2014, 10:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for Teachers job interview of reputed schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a general candidate of West Bengal Primary School Teacher My date of birth is 17.08.1994. Can I sit for Teacher job interview of reputed schools?
If you are interested to become a Teacher in reputed schools, you must have satisfied the eligibility criteria,
  • Applicants must have completed bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • Applicants must have completed B. Ed course from recognized university.
  • Applicants must have at least 1 years experience in teaching field.
If you satisfy the above criteria then you can direct attend the interview for teacher in reputed schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?