11th October 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get direct admission in diploma second year?

I have 51 marks in MHT-CET and HSC board 56% and VITEE rank 190165 and I am also have five certificate of classical music from the A.B.G.M.V Mumbai and state level hand ball sports certificate and intermediate grade drawing examination certificate and my SSC board 72.40 percentage. I want direct admission to diploma second year. Please tell me, which college I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get direct second year admission for diploma course?
  3. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  5. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  6. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  7. Procedure to get direct admission in diploma second year?
  8. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  9. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  10. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  11. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  12. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  13. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  16. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  17. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  18. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
11th October 2017, 03:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get direct admission in diploma second year?

To get direct admission in second year of Diploma course, you should have passed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognised board. To get direct admission in second year of Diploma course, you have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination and participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing second year of Diploma course.
11th October 2017, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 51 marks in MHT-CET and HSC board 56% and VITEE rank 190165 and I am also have five certificate of classical music from the A.B.G.M.V Mumbai and state level hand ball sports certificate and intermediate grade drawing examination certificate and my SSC board 72.40 percentage. I want direct admission to diploma second year. Please tell me, which college I can get admission?

Those students who have passed 10+2 with PCM or ITI or equivalent are eligible to get direct admission in the diploma second year through lateral entry mode. Students have to apply to the polytechnic colleges online or offline as per the requirement for getting admission. There is no age limit to study the diploma course in some states. Some states conduct entrance examination for the admission to the lateral entry diploma admission and in some states like Tamil Nadu there is no entrance examination for the admission. Students are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the 10+2 or ITI and entrance examination.
11th October 2017, 04:52 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to get direct admission in 2nd year diploma after completion of 12th standard with 56% marks, you have to appear and qualify in MHT-CET with good rank.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical/Vocational subjects from any recognized education board, are eligible for MHT-CET entrance exam.
After qualifying MHT-CET exam, candidates then have to participate in counselling process and through counselling they will be provided college according to their rank of MHT-CET.
Since, you already have qualified MHT-CET exam with 51 marks, now you are required to participate in the counselling and according to your rank you will be given college for lateral entry diploma admission.
11th October 2017, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam as an ITI diploma holder to get lateral entry admission in diploma second year of a 3 years course.

Those who have completed class 12th with PCM stream are also eligible for lateral entry admission in second year through entrance exam. Hence, just apply for it, when there is a notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?