11th October 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Any possibilities to study higher after failing in 1st year of polytechnic?

Actually, I got failed in 1st year of polytechnic. I don't want to sit at home for 1 year as per I am failed in 1st year. So, what I can do next, is there any possibilities for any further study because I don't want to wait for 1 year or I don't want to repeat my 1st year.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to change stream after one year in Bihar Polytechnic?
  2. What are the possibilities of getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS?
  3. Higher education courses offered after polytechnic course?
  4. Which polytechnic college I can take transfer after completing 1st year in Polytechnic Chodavaram? -- [New]
  5. Tips to crack IIT exam after completion of diploma course?
  6. Possibility to join Indian Navy for CSE Diploma 1st year student?
  7. Possibilities of doing Airport Management course at higher level?
  8. Polytechnic mechanical 1st year question papers?
  9. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  10. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
  11. Can I apply for polytechnic after failing in maths subject?
  12. 1st year Polytechnic 1st semester date?
  13. Is polytechnic equivalent to intermediate? Can we study in another state after polytechnic?
  14. When a Polytechnic student of 1st year can apply for KC Mahindra Polytechnic Scholarship? How much amount I can get?
  15. Possibilities to study graduation in distance mode after passing 1st year in regular mode? Can I appear in UPSC exam after completing graduation?
  16. Is it necessary to have 12th for further studies or Polytechnic will do?
  17. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do to study further in ISRO being Diploma Electrical 1st year student?
11th October 2017, 03:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any possibilities to study higher after failing in 1st year of polytechnic?

After failing in first year of Polytechnic course, if you are not interested to repeat first year or wait for one year, you can pursue 12th standard i.e., higher secondary course. The duration of Higher Secondary course is two years after completion of 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing Higher Secondary course through merit basis or through entrance examination conducted by the respective school/ college.
11th October 2017, 05:03 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any possibilities to study higher after failing in 1st year of polytechnic?

Sorry to tell you that if you quit you polytechnic and go for any course like HSC (if joined polytechnic after 10th standard) then you have to take admission into 11th standard on the basis of your 10th qualification and in that case also you will loss a year.
So, instead of quitting polytechnic for any other course, stick with it and utilize this year to do well in that course.
11th October 2017, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in some other course of your interest, if you are not able to study the present course. You can also go for studying class 12th through NIOS, if you have got admission after 10th.

There is no need to worry, if you have got failed. Just look for any vocational course like ITI diploma and gain some skills, which is in demand these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?