13th September 2014, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Compulsory subjects to take in 10+2 to study management diploma courses after 12th?

what are the compulsory subjects that should be taken in 11th and 12th class for management dip courses after 12th? Can i do management course after 12th if i had PCM in 11th, 12th?

14th September 2014, 04:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Compulsory subjects to take in 10+2 to study management diploma courses after 12th?

For management courses any stream students can apply. You can opt for either a bachelor or diploma course in management, if you have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognized board of education.

Hence, apply for these courses without worrying about eligibility conditions. There are many entrance exams for 12th class pass for management courses. You need to get a decent rank in the entrance exam, so that you can get admission in a good management college.

Bachelor in Business Management is the best course available for you and you can definitely apply for this course. The entrance exam usually will have objective type questions related to general knowledge, English , Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. Therefore, keep in mind these topics while preparing for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?