22nd February 2013, 07:58 PM
suganya pblr

How to take management as optional subject for mains? Where to get the study material for management

i am suganya.. i want to take management as a optional for mains.. where can i get study material for managent

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects in mba pharmarmacutical management course
  2. Best Coaching Institutes for UPSC Exam in Delhi? Study Material for UPSC Exam? Which subjects to choose for UPSC Exam?
  3. Can I select management subject in mains exam of IAS if I have selected Public Administration as optional in prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I take Telugu as optional subject in mains and prelims after completing MBA?
  5. Is it a right decision to take up management and public administration as optional subject?
  6. Study material for preparation for both prelims and mains of Civil Services?
  7. Institution in India providing study material for Philosophy for Civil Mains Exam/
  8. What kind of Questions come under UPSC and SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?
  9. Study material for IFS exam if my optional subjects are Botany and Zoology? Best institutes providing the study material through distance learning?
  10. Previous years question and study material for HR management trainee? -- [New]
  11. Study material for ICAR entrance exam in Agricultural Business Management?
  12. MBA in Finance: Fee Structures and Entrance Exams?
  13. Which are the related subjects to Information Technology for IPS officer exam?
  14. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Study material for HCS Pre Exam? Optional paper for Geography Subject?
  16. Can I take ‘Management’ as an optional paper in U.P. PCS preliminary examination?
  17. Date of the UP Police SI exam for Girls?
  18. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
2nd August 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take management as optional subject for mains? Where to get the study material for management

Hi suganya, if you have collected any information that from where one can collect the material for management. and how to start the preparation for the examination. please share that information. that would of great help for aspirants like me who want to opt management as optional subject. hope to hear from you soon. or you can drop me a text on 08696059090 for the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Pratik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?