19th September 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Details of qualification required for Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy?

SIR/MAM, MYSELF BIKRAM SAHA, I asked my question to indian military academy and officers training academy.so plz details in indian military academy and officers training academy to qualifications details......I am passed in Higher secondary exam 59.25% and Bacheelors degree in Arts 39%.....can I join to indian militry academy...plzzzzz rply first sir/mam.

20th September 2014, 07:55 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of qualification required for Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/MAM, MYSELF BIKRAM SAHA, I asked my question to indian military academy and officers training academy.so plz details in indian military academy and officers training academy to qualifications details......I am passed in Higher secondary exam 59.25% and Bacheelors degree in Arts 39%.....can I join to indian militry academy...plzzzzz rply first sir/mam.

To join in Indian Military Academy or Officer training academy you would need to write the entrance exam for it and the exam which you would need to write is the CDS Exam

The CDS Exam is one of the Defence service exam and this exam is being conducted by UPSC and you can apply for the exam if you satisfy the eligibility conditions framed for it.

The eligibility would include such as that for joining in either of the forces you need to have a Citizenship in India.The age limit needed for IMA is that the candidate should have 19-24 years of age and for OTA it is 19-25 years of age.Education qualification would include such as that the candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream of education.

The candidate who satisfies all these criteria for the exam is eligible for applying.

Regards
~Jxsab~
14th July 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of qualification required for Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy?

what is the maximum percentage should have to join OTA and iam now final year BE and i apply
16th July 2015, 01:42 PM
pjgp

Eligibility for join indian military academy, and officier military academy:
to join indian military academy you need to write entrance exam it is conducted upsc.
Nationality: must be citizen of indian.
Martial status: must be unmarried male candidate.
Age limit in cds exam 19-24 years.
Physical fitness is very important .
Officier military academy:
must have graduation from a recognised university.
Must have attained age 19 years.
To join the academy one has to qualify combined defense service exam conducted by union public service commission .
Maximum age 25 years
the exam is conducted by 2 times.
10th August 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,Myself Megha More I have completed my BCA in 2016 and I want join IMA so how I can apply it ???

Please reply me on my Email ID:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?