26th September 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

AMIE after Diploma engineering would be a better option?

I have done diploma in civil engineering from ajc bose polytechnic(govt.) and have got placement as diploma engineer trainee in l&t from campus interview. Alongwith my job i want to pursue AMIE .would it be better for me or i should do b.tech.

30th September 2014, 12:35 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AMIE after Diploma engineering would be a better option?

Yes it will be a very good option for you and you can do your job also with AMIE because there is no regular classes. But you have to study on your own to get the engineering degree through AMIE course.

You have to study 13 subjects as you are a diploma engineering candidate. For 10+2 candidates there are 19 subjects to pass. You can study on your own by joining any coaching classes or through self study.

Hence, if you willing to do job and study at the same time, then AMIE is the best option for you. You will also gain work experience while doing a job which is very good for your career. Hence, it is up to you to decide what do you want job or only studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?