28th April 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Difference between science and diploma?

i want to know differance between science & diploma...please give me the details

12th May 2014, 09:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between science and diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know differance between science & diploma...please give me the details
Both the Diploma and Graduation having good scope. There are lot of difference, which prevails between Diploma and Bachelor of Science Course.

Here we discussion about few differences,

Degree course is having several subject included in course along with the main subject. Therefore, the Applicant has to choose any subject or specialization as their want. Diploma targeted in particular subject or Subject, which is the main topic of study.

Degree course concentrate on both the practical as well as theoretical sessions. But, Diploma course concentrate on practical sessions instead of theoretical sessions.
14th May 2014, 01:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between science and diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Both the Diploma and Graduation having good scope. There are lot of difference, which prevails between Diploma and Bachelor of Science Course.

Here we discussion about few differences,

Degree course is having several subject included in course along with the main subject. Therefore, the Applicant has to choose any subject or specialization as their want. Diploma targeted in particular subject or Subject, which is the main topic of study.

Degree course concentrate on both the practical as well as theoretical sessions. But, Diploma course concentrate on practical sessions instead of theoretical sessions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?