2nd October 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for 3 years MArine engineering Diploma?

I am plus two pass with 60%(computer science) i wish to do marine diploma of 3 year course. Am i eligible? kindly give me the other opportunities to study in the same field,including fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  4. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  5. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  7. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  8. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How can Mechanical Engineers get jobs on Ships?
  10. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  13. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  14. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  15. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  17. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  18. Details about 3 years diploma in Marine Engineering for 12th with 60% passed candidate? Courses in Marine field adequate for my marks?
6th October 2014, 10:41 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for 3 years MArine engineering Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am plus two pass with 60%(computer science) i wish to do marine diploma of 3 year course. Am i eligible? kindly give me the other opportunities to study in the same field,including fees structure.

To be eligible for doing a Marine Engineering Diploma course it is that you should satisfy the eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied.

The nationality standard needed for the course is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India and the age limit needed is that the candidate appearing for the course should not have exceeded 28 years of age.Regarding the education qualification which is needed it is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and Mathematics as subject.

Apart from all these the candidate need to have a physical standard such as the Eye sight standard which is maximum permissible tolerance is + 2.5 on each eye. Colour blind candidate is not eligible.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?