9th July 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.tech/MS after scoring 57.25% in B.E? Minimum percentage required to take up MS? Should MS be done only in Foreign Countries? Best universities available?

Hi,

My aggregate in B.E is 57.25% (10th - 88.8%, 12th - 57.5%). Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech/M.S? Please let me know the minimum % required to apply for M.Tech in the best universities. What is the minimum % required to take up M.S? Should M.S be done only in foreign countries? If it can be done even in India, which are best universities and what is the % that they expect?

Thanks & Regards
Pruthvi R

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in GRE for first year B.Tech(CE) student who has failed in a subject?
  2. Which country is preferable to study M.Tech(CSE) course?
  3. Which country is best to study 11th and 12th class?
  4. Entrance exams for doing MS from foreign universities? Percentage required to get admission in better universities?
  5. Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography
  6. Is it worthy to study MS in Statistics in Abroad being a B.Sc student?
  7. Which course to join after T.Y.BSc computer science?
  8. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  9. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  10. Can I write TOEFL exam after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?
  12. Can I appear in GRE after 2nd year of B.Tech?
  13. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  14. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?
  17. Whether GRE is sufficient to study in Abroad or extra curricular activities are necessary?
  18. Eligibility criteria to apply for MBS in foreign universities? Minimum score required in MAT Exam for this? Does this necessary to have 60% of marks in Graduation?
25th September 2015, 12:57 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.tech/MS after scoring 57.25% in B.E? Minimum percentage required to take up MS? Should MS be done only in Foreign Countries? Best universities available?

M.tech is master in technology. This course is the duration of two years.The basic eligibility criteria for this course is to have either a bachelor degree in engineering stream or a master degree in science stream.

I.E. the appearing aspirant should have either the BE/B.tech degree or MSc degree from a recognised university with good percentile. There is not any kind of restrictions to opt any particular or fixed percentages.

As you are telling that you have completed your B.E. degree so Definitely You can go for the M.tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?