29th December 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school to CBSE in 11th class?

I am in now 11th class state board syllabus. Till 10th I was in CBSE, now I want to change my school and go to CBSE college, is this my right decision?

29th December 2016, 04:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school to CBSE in 11th class?

Yes, you can change to CBSE school for pursuing 11th standard if you are in State Board at present. But, you can't transfer in the middle of academic year, you need to wait till the start of next academic year for taking admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board. Admissions in 11th standard CBSE Board school are offered only when there are vacancies. I suggest you to continue your studies from the same school instead of transferring to another school.
29th December 2016, 05:10 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in now 11th class state board syllabus. Till 10th I was in CBSE, now I want to change my school and go to CBSE college, is this my right decision?
Yes. It is a good decision. Since you studied up to 10th standard from CBSE you must be aware of the pattern, syllabus and the subjects. However, you have to start from the 11th standard in any CBSE school. It would give you gap of a year which can be easily managed by affidavit. All you need to keep the required documents ready.
29th December 2016, 06:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your schools in 11th standard in CBSE board:-

First of all you have to visit the admission section of the school in which you want to take admission. Ask for an admission for 11th class. Fill up the form and submit it to the admission cell along with following documents

School leaving certificate from previous school.

10th pass certificate.

10th pass mark sheet.

Character certificate from previous school.

Submit all these to the admission cell and they may ask for admission test. The admission cell will give you the further details about the further procedure.
29th December 2016, 08:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is a good decision, there is no such problem in it, you can very much get admission in 11th CBSE in any good school, there is no such problem in it.

You will just have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria in the prospective school you wish to apply for admission in and if your qualifications meets their criteria, you will be very much eligible to avail a seat and get admission in continue with your studies further.
29th December 2016, 10:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in class 11th in CBSE Board from your current School.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to CBSE Board in class 11th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your previous year mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate at the time admission.
29th December 2016, 11:14 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I change my school to CBSE in 11th class?

Yes, you can change your school to CBSE in 11th class. You have to submit the below mentioned list of documents to get admission in 11th class CBSE :-

>>Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.

>>Attested copy of 10th class passed certificate.

>>Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft

>>Attested copy of certificate to prove your age.

>>Character certificate provided by your school.
30th December 2016, 12:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can change the school before due date of admission with late fee. Both boards i.e. CBSE and state board have equal importance in the market. However, if you are planning to appear in any competitive examination after 12th standard, then you should choose CBSE board over state board. The simply reason behind above fact is, CBSE has designed its syllabus pattern by considering the pattern of competitive exams. You will need a migration certificate or school leaving certificate to change the school. Also, you have to submit duly filled new admission form with supporting documents like identity proof, residential proof, parent's id, mark sheet of 10th standard etc. for admission in new school.
30th December 2016, 03:53 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The decision will be yours but yeah, I can tell you the procedure.

It is possible and you should follow up the procedure for the same.

* Go to the school you want to get admitted and inquire if there are vacancies or not and whether they take the admission in 11th standard or not?

* Once they confirm you ask for the entrance test (if any)

* Once you are done with this and qualified in the test as well, approach your own school and ask for the following documents..

- Previous mark sheets (Yo will be having them, if not then get the copies issued from the school)
- School leaving certificate
- Migration certificate (in case you change the region)
- Character certificate

Once you submit these documents, and the requisite fee, you will be given the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?