28th February 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How should I study for Aptitude test? Books which I should refer? Tips to crack the HR interview round?

Hi,
I am an engineering student from third year(E&TC). I wish to appear for campus placement at Infosys.
I don't have any one to guide me.
So please tell me how should I study for the aptitude test,which books should i refer(for English as well as Maths) and what all extra things should i work on(taking into consideration that I am very slow at calculations and my aptitude is not very good).
If possible please give me tips for cracking the HR interview round also.
Reply is eagerly awaited.

29th February 2012, 06:10 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: How should I study for Aptitude test? Books which I should refer? Tips to crack the HR interview round?

Reasoning Ability by R.S. Agarwal
Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal
Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
D.I by Arun Sharma

are some good books to prepare your aptitude skill for various companies written exam .Make sure you are good in your filed ,technical where you need to beat other students as well as HR in interview round.
1st May 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study for Aptitude test? Books which I should refer? Tips to crack the HR interview round?

is there are some classes or training for cracking the campus interview?
18th July 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best book for aptitude test preparation for bba?
22nd July 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

which book i should for technical aptitude (mech)
4th August 2012, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

i m in last year & need some tips how to crack psu exam (ece branch)???
5th August 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i am in 1st year and i want to crack the university exam, give me some tips
29th August 2012, 04:06 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello,
If You are Going to IAS, CAT, MAT and like other exams,you have to go through the aptitude test first , after that interview session..

>> So, you have to be good in solving aptitude questions and beside this you have to be good in english to face the interview..
To prepare for the aptitude questions Some books are very helpful to crack the aptitude test::
GRE Barron's aptitude questions, R.S Agarwal aptitude questions...

>> Now, after getting qualified in the aptitude test you have to face the interview..
To crack the interview you have to improve your soft skills like-
1.personality
2.Communication skills
3.Attitude
4.politeness
etc..
>> To improve the english speaking you can read daily newspaper.. Point out the unknown words and then find out the meaning of those unknown words..
Try to make sentence with those words...
Start speaking in english with your friends..
Increase your vocabulary..which will help you to speak in english..
In this way you can speak in english..

All the best.
23rd September 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam doing my II year B.Sc., zoology. which type of i will get in campus interview? and what are all the steps i have to do? for select in a campus interview? plz suggest me a good tips?
4th October 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best book for aptitude test preparation for btech(cse)
27th November 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the amount of quantative apptitude by r.s.agarwal
5th December 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i want some model apptitude question papers of hp company
13th December 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E second year i want to be an ias officer but i do not know anything about that exam can anyone help me about that exam what i have to do???
19th April 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1832024]Hi,
I am an engineering student from third year(E&TC). I wish to appear for campus placement at Infosys.
I don't have any one to guide me.
So please tell me how should I study for the aptitude test,which books should i refer(for English as well as Maths) and what all extra things should i work on(taking into consideration that I am very slow at calculations and my aptitude is not very good).
If possible please give me tips for cracking the HR interview round also.
Reply is eagerly awaited.[/QdUOTE]

which books is best apptitude well prepared and easyly
17th July 2013, 05:23 PM
what the fudge

Talking Re: How should I study for Aptitude test? Books which I should refer? Tips to crack the HR interview round?

they turn that into 2 that is good running....
3rd August 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Hai! I'm in my under graduation under the department of maths. Can you please guide me which are all the expected technical field in maths from among I can choose to crack in the technical round of IT company campus interviews
17th November 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the technical aptitude book for applied electronics and instrumentation engineering ??
19th June 2015, 07:19 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Listed below are some useful books which will help you in the time of placements:-

Reasoning Ability by R.S. Agarwal.
Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal.
Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma.

Tips to crack the HR round is listed below:-

You should have good command in English.
You should be well groomed at the time of placement.
You should have good sense of walking into the placement room.(while going for placement).
You should read novels and newspapers daily in order to improve the english.
I hope you got i.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?