15th March 2012, 12:38 AM
salomia

Possibilities to get a job in schools or colleges after passing BSc, B.Ed and MCA? Is it worth to do M.E so that I can opt for a job in engineering college?

I am a BSc,B Ed(Mathematics) MCA(computer science) graduate. I want to know is there any possibility to get a job in schools or colleges or if I have to complete UG and PG in the same discipline? or is it worth to do ME so that I can opt for a job ib Engineering colleges?Plz help me... I am in great confusion.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  2. IS MCA correspondence value in MNC?
  3. Is there any possibilities to get a job after finishing BSc(EC)?
  4. What are courses that I can opt for M.Sc? Job opportunities and research opportunities in Abroad?
  5. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  6. How to get a job in Central Schools for teaching job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  8. Is there any possibility for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? -- [New]
  9. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  10. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after completing BSc software engineering
  11. Can I get a good job after passing MCA with 62.9%
  12. How to do a job after passing BSc?
  13. Is it true that after doing BSc in Molecular Biology from UK chances of getting a job is slim? Is it worth doing it from UK?
  14. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  15. Which is the best course between BBA and BCA?
  16. Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?
  17. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  18. How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?
15th March 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities to get a job in schools or colleges after passing BSc, B.Ed and MCA? Is it worth to do M.E so that I can opt for a job in engineering college?

Dear Friends i have completed B.Sc Computer science and B.Ed Computer science. I have 3.5 years experience in Administration Field. Even-though i`m searching jobs for 11 months in Teaching field or Administration Field or Programming field. Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?