15th May 2011, 09:21 PM
priyatharsini

What is the pass cutoff for IES general ability test and objective test paper I and II? Minimum number of questions that I have to answer compulsorily?

hi

what is the pass cut off for IES general ability test & objestive type paper 1& 2..
i need to know is there any minimum number of question that have to be atten compulsary..

31st May 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pass cutoff for IES general ability test and objective test paper I and II? Minimum number of questions that I have to answer compulsorily?

what is the cutoff marks in IES 2010 in ECE branch
31st July 2011, 06:11 AM
Fubbumbjevy

Default Szuruburu okay or not siuruburu

Helol im Szuruburu00005

Are you here?

Gold in the hands of the people is an enemy of the state.
no no no don't waste my timet
6th September 2011, 05:55 PM
baphFepatty

Default Welcome to our site dedicated to office use furniture for your home!

Welcome to our site dedicated to office use furniture for your home!

Now few people can be surprised by the fact that someone has to work at home. To be more productive to think about equipping your home office.

For those who have the opportunity to equip your home office in a separate room, more opportunities in the organization of interior room. You can create your own special atmosphere, using furniture, emphasizing the status of the host.

When making a home office should consider whether this kind of room for human recreation, where he will be able to protect itself from the household, to invite business partners or just read a book from your home library. Based on this style home office can be more elegant and harmonious.

Otherwise this is the case in the case when the room is highlighted by a home office this workaholic. In this case, all the elements of home office furniture should be possible to simplify the work with anything that might be useful for work.

All the secrets of your home office arrangement you can find on our site!
11th June 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pass cutoff for IES general ability test and objective test paper I and II? Minimum number of questions that I have to answer compulsorily?

what questen ask to in gernal ability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?