8th November 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in WBCS exam for 27 years of B.Pharma graduate with 76% marks?

Hello
I am B.Pharm graduate from recognized university..
My age is 27 now and I got 76% in my graduation.
Am I eligible for WBCS ?
please reply as soon as possible

12th November 2014, 10:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in WBCS exam for 27 years of B.Pharma graduate with 76% marks?

Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University is sufficient for WBCS exam. Therefore, you can definitely apply for this exam with this qualification and if you are 27 years of age.

The age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years of age for General category candidates. There is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates.

1. SC/ST - 5 years relaxation
2. OBC - 3 years relaxation
3. PWD - 10 years relaxation

The selection is on merit and you have to perform very well in the following stages.

1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
3. Interview

For more information visit http://pscwb.org.in/

24th November 2017, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in WBCS exam for 27 years of B.Pharma graduate with 76% marks?

I am Sanjay thandar my age 28 years I am a registered b.pharma under UGC as my 62% equivalent to wbut (technical)-79% I am eligible to sit for this exam

31st July 2020, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I am pujaa. I have been admitted graduation after 3 years after H.S. Can i give wbcs?

18th August 2022, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

BHA(bachelor of hospital administration)passed.can i apply wbcs?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?