27th November 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Ph.D in Theoretical Physics being an Integrated M.Tech in Advanced Manufacturing student?

HI..!
I'm in the 2nd year of my M.tech(integrated 5yr) Advanced Manufacturing , but i want to pursue a career in theoretical Physics. Can you tell me that
if i can study Ph.D in Theoritical Physics......
Thanks in Advance.

15th December 2014, 09:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Ph.D in Theoretical Physics being an Integrated M.Tech in Advanced Manufacturing student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI..!
I'm in the 2nd year of my M.tech(integrated 5yr) Advanced Manufacturing , but i want to pursue a career in theoretical Physics. Can you tell me that
if i can study Ph.D in Theoritical Physics......
Thanks in Advance.
Yes, of course you are eligible for Ph.D in Theoretical Physics after completing M.Tech in Advanced Manufacturing. Those candidates who have completed Master degree in relevant specialization are eligible.

-> For doing a Ph.D in Theoretical Physics, the candidate must have completed M.Sc Physics or any equivalent degree in Physics with a 55% marks from a recognized university.

-> The candidate must have an outstanding mathematical ability. The candidate should have completed the bachelor’s course in Physics, science or as a compulsory subject.

-> The admission to the course is based on the NET/SLET score or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?