1st June 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a private job after completion of B.Sc in Annamalai University?

Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure followed to get a private job after completion of B.Sc in Annamalai University? Can someone please provide me the complete details which we have to follow to get the job? Hope that I would get the answer soon!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is BSc Agriculture in Annamalai University applicable to do a job in AP?
  2. Is Annamalai university a private engineering college?
  3. What is the criteria for B.Ed course through Annamalai University?
  4. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc course from Annamalai University?
  7. Degree from Annamalai university is valid for government job or not?
  8. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  9. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  10. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any way to get job in NASA after completing integrated course from Annamalai University?
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  13. Job opportunities for MBA correspondence student of Annamalai University?
  14. Information regarding M.Phil in Sanskrit course in Correspondence?
  15. Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in Annamalai Open University for Ph.D in History?
  17. Procedure to get government jobs without passing any exam? I am doing MBA from Annamalai University
  18. How to get a government or private job after completing BSc IT and GNIIT?
24th June 2015, 12:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a private job after completion of B.Sc in Annamalai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure followed to get a private job after completion of B.Sc in Annamalai University? Can someone please provide me the complete details which we have to follow to get the job? Hope that I would get the answer soon!

Thanks!
There are so many job opportunities available in Private sectors for B.Sc graduates. Many IT companies such as Infosys, Wipro and CTS are recruiting B.Sc graduates
for Technician jobs. Apart from this B.Sc student can also get jobs in Energy Plants. You can also apply for jobs in in Automobile company. However, you have to appear and qualify in three levels such as, Written exam, Technical Round and Interview. Please, visit the official website of the concerned company in order to get more details regarding the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?