18th December 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to give online Maths and Science Olympiads? How and where to get forms?

How to give online exam of Maths and Science Olympiads ? How to fill the form of the Olympiads ? From where will we get the form ?

19th December 2014, 12:12 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give online Maths and Science Olympiads? How and where to get forms?

You cannot give Olympiad exam online. You can just apply for it, if the application form for that Olympiad exam are available online. It is very easy to fill that forms. Because, you just need to fill your Personal details and your Status of education.
Mostly, You can get Olympiad application form from your school. Because, many foundation which conducts Olympiad exam will offer application directly to schools. And you can also apply online. If you want, you can apply for one Maths Olympiad exam by visiting the following link.http://www.math-olympiad-telangana.i...rtal/login.php
30th January 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give online Maths and Science Olympiads? How and where to get forms?

My son has to appear in level 2 for IMO and IEO for class 3 but on the date of exam, he will be out of station due to some urgency. How can he appear in the exam? Please tell. He does not want to miss the exam..
12th September 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to appear for IMO . However she will not be able to take the exam thru her school due to some other commitments .
Is there anyway she can sit for the exam other than the school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?