18th January 2012, 06:41 AM
pankajrana147

Can I join Indian Air Force being a 2nd year student of BA course having completed 21 years of age?

my mame is pankaj rana student of ba 2nd year i want to join airforce can i join it and in which trade my age is 21 completed

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian air force or Indian navy after completing BBA?
  2. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  6. Can I apply for Indian Air force if I am 19 years old? I am doing 2nd year diploma -- [New]
  7. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  9. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  10. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  11. Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force in Technical Department? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical student
  13. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  18. How can I join Indian Air force if I am a 2nd year B.Tech student?
18th January 2012, 11:28 AM
ponsivs

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force being a 2nd year student of BA course having completed 21 years of age?

Yes you can join.

Select your qualification in the below mentioned site and check your eligibility. More over all the details regarding your question will be answered by the following link.

http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html
18th January 2012, 02:04 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force being a 2nd year student of BA course having completed 21 years of age?

NO, YOU CAN NOT JOIN FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE being a student of 2nd year B.A.

Indian Air Force can be joined through CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam which is conducted by UPSC twice every year after graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics within the age of 19 to 25 years. This can be joined through AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) conducted by Air Force twice every year and the candidate can apply for this after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech engineering without any backlog.

But you can apply for CDS exam after completion of graduation for entry to Indian Officer's Training Academy section of CDS. For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?