4th June 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission MSc in the US

At present, I'm doing B.Tech 1st year Instrumentation engineering. Would like to do MSc in the US. Is there any scholarships? What all tests should I qualify? How much mark should I score for B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  3. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  5. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  6. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  7. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  8. Admission procedure for MSc course?
  9. How to get admission for integrated MSc? Procedure for admission?
  10. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Soil (Agriculture) course? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure for taking admission in Ph.D in Europe? I have got 6.7/9.0 in M.Sc
  14. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  15. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  16. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
4th June 2017, 07:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission MSc in the US

To get admission for pursuing M.Sc. course in US universities, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course or an equivalent examination in Science stream from a Government recognized university. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to M.Sc. course in US universities. You need to have good GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score and at least 70% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree course to get scholarship for pursuing M.Sc. course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?