6th January 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?

Respected Sir
Which university in abroad is
preferable for studying MSC agriculture????
I want to study my master degree in abroad
kindly tell me the university for admission.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities offering MSc Agriculture after completing MSc in AP?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. Which are the government universities offering MSc Agriculture course for BSc Botany students?
  4. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  5. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  6. Universities offering MSc Agriculture course for BSc Botany students?
  7. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  9. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  10. List of universities offering distance MSc chemistry course?
  11. List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  13. How to pursuing Plant Breeding in Abroad in MSc Agriculture?
  14. How to study abroad after doing MSc SS? What can i study after my MSc SS? Which are the universities?
  15. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  16. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  17. Best universities abroad offering Ph.D program in Biotechnology?
  18. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
8th January 2015, 09:26 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?

List of Universities to do MS in Agriculture in abroad,

Anglia Ruskin University
University of Greenwich
University of East Anglia UEA
University of Lincoln
University of Stirling
University of Kent
Newcastle University
Dortmund University
Dresden Technical University
29th August 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?

After my completion of B sc Agri I want to do M.Sc Agri from Abroad so please note me a best best University and the percentage required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?