28th December 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Which company has career growth with handsome salary among Syntel, Tech Mahindra and Mahindra-Satyam?

Syntel or Mahindra satyam or Teh mahindra? Which company is best to work with, and what is the range of career growth and salary and working culture of the companies? I got offer from both the companies, i'm in need of knowing all these details before take a decision to join. Kindly help me out dear experts.....

29th December 2014, 08:28 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which company has career growth with handsome salary among Syntel, Tech Mahindra and Mahindra-Satyam?

SYNTEL OR TECH MAHINDRA:

Syntel and Tech Mahindra/Mahindra Satyam are both in the same line when compared with Salary, Career Growth and Work culture as they deal with Software domain.

Recently Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam merged together completely which made them now to be one of the bigger players in the software market which would be one added advantage but instead of just seeing on money and growth just find out who gives you more flexibility on location as well, so that you can take up the job in your hometown itself which would help you to save lot of time and money than being in some place outside.

Try to contact the employees who are working in the company already and try to figure out the projects and domains which are given for the new joinees and find out which one would be better. You can also readup on the reviews given from the employees online,

CLICK HERE!! to read about Syntel reviews.

CLICK HERE!! to read about Tech Mahindra reviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?