8th January 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for MBA abroad? What would be the fees structure?

hello.
i just finished my sem end exams of fybcom . I want to study my mba in uk or any other country please let me know what is the procedure to apply for mba abroad and what will be the fees structure.?

Related Questions:
  1. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  2. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  3. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  4. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  5. Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?
  6. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure and fee structure for CA course? I have done MBA finance with 71%
  8. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  10. How to get admission in Abroad? What si the procedure and the fee structure?
  11. Procedure to do CS through correspondence? What is the fee structure and details about the course?
  12. Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for MBA programme in Abroad?
  14. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  15. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  16. Details about MBA CET of Maharastra? Procedure to do an MBA abroad?
  17. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
9th January 2015, 10:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for MBA abroad? What would be the fees structure?

Procedure to apply for MBA :-

- Appear in the entrance exams - GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS.
- For GMAT details, click here, for TOEFL click here and for IELTS click here.
- Score well in the above entrance exams.
- Prepare a good resume and a strong statement of purpose. This is crucial to get admission in good institutes.
- Having good extra curricular record or work experience is an added advantage.
- Then apply online in the universities as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- On getting selected, you need to prove financial status and apply for student VISA.

The fees structure depends on the country and the institute where you are enrolling for MBA course. It cannot be said here since different countries have different institutes which on further have different fee structure.
9th January 2015, 12:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for MBA abroad? What would be the fees structure?

To pursue MBA in Abroad, you have to appear for GMAT exam. GMAT is an entrance exam for the students, who want to get admission in MBA course at foreign universities. So, first you have to complete GMAT exam. After completing the GMAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your Application form along with your GMAT test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.

GMAT Exam Pattern:-
The GMAT exam is conducted in three sections

1.Analytical Writing Assessment:
It consists of two short essays, which are to be written in 30 minutes each. The first is the Analysis of an Issue and

the second essay is Analysis of an Argument

2.Quantitative section :
In this section there are mathematical problems on, Arithmatic, Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency.

3.Verbal section:
In verbal section, the questions are related to Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?