26th January 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i change my stream in Diploma course?

Respected sir,

I have completed 12th science & have taken admission to direct second year diploma in ENTC (ELECTRONIC NETWORKING AND TELE COMMUNICATION) at private college. Now i wish to change my stream in Diploma. So tell me how can i do that?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i change my stream in Diploma course? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to change my stream after completion of Diploma in Computers?
  3. Is it possible to change the stream after diploma engineering?
  4. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to change stream in 11th standard?
  6. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  7. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  10. After F.Y.BSc in Chemistry can I join S.Y.BSc in Industrial Chemistry or in other college?
  11. Can I change my stream from mechanical engineering to computer science engineering after diploma?
  12. Is it possible to change the stream in JNU exam form?
  13. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  14. How to transfer from CSE to ECE in 2nd year?
  15. Can I change my stream from CSE in B.Tech having completed Diploma in CSE?
  16. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  17. To study Arts, do I have to join 11th standard if pursuing 12th Science?
  18. Criteria to change stream from CSE to EE during 2nd year? Is it possible to change the college?
27th January 2016, 01:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i change my stream in Diploma course?

There is no procedure to change stream in between the course because admissions are allotted on the basis of merit through entrance exam. You got admission based on your rank through counselling.

Therefore, change of stream is not possible because for that seats should be available in that stream. There are limited seats for admission and only merit allows you to get admission in your choice of stream.
27th January 2016, 07:24 PM
Chocolate_boy

Default Re: How can i change my stream in Diploma course?

No, you can't do this.

No one can change their stream after taking admission to diploma course. You need to pursue diploma from the same stream which you taken. So, always make a right decision before taking admission.

If you really want to change your stream then you can cancel your current admission & take admission in next year. But it will lost your one academic year.
So, complete your diploma through same stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?