2nd February 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Is the marks of 9th CBSE is added in 10th CBSE Marksheet?

Hello everyone
Please let me know marks of class 9 exam
in CBSE is added to class 10 of CBSE Board exam?
Please tell me what is the of weightage
of class 9 marks in result of class 10?????

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  2. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  3. Age criteria to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  4. How to join in hyderabad for 10th class CBSE? I have completed 9th standard in UAE
  5. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  6. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  7. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  8. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?
  10. Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?
  11. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  12. What I have to do for correction of DOB and Name in my CBSE class 10th board marksheet? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  14. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  15. Is it possible to study 10th CBSE from Open School?
  16. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  17. What should I do except engineering after scoring 66% in 10th CBSE and 54% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
3rd February 2015, 07:51 PM
anair

Default Re: Is the marks of 9th CBSE is added in 10th CBSE Marksheet?

Class 9 marks are not added to the final mark list of class 10. There is a cumulative mark sheet which shows the net score of class 9 and 10, which is not very important though. Otherwise, for the marks you score in 10th class, there will be no modification on the basis of what you score in class 9.
Minimum 25% must be scored in class 9 S.A(Summative Assessment) to qualify to class 10. Other that that there is nothing much to worry about.
16th April 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I vishal singh RPM ACADEMY RUDRAPUR KUSHMI GKP my registration is R615546070245 I want to ask that I have got 35% in 9 sa2 it will effect my career ????this marks will be added to 10 class mark sheet CBSE
17th April 2015, 12:16 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

No, class 9th marks not added in the marks of class 10th for all board that may be CBSE , WBBSE etc.
The of class 10th marks will be totaly separated from 9th class marks which you will get.
So take full preparation for 10th board exam to make good marks in 10th board.
Always remember class 9th marks not added in class 10th marks.
17th April 2015, 12:46 AM
Tanveer2308

No marks of 9th standard are not added to 10th. It doesn't matter how much you score in 9th standard. You just have to clear 9th standard so that you can get admission in 10th standard. And once you get admission you only need to concentrate on your 10th standard. But your record in 10th standard can affect your result because their are some practical marks which are based on your performance during the session. So just concentrate on 10th standard. Dont worry how much you scored in 9th standard.
17th April 2015, 01:21 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No, 9th standard marks doesn't matter in 10th class Board result no one can ask your 9th class marks in future
9th class marks are not added in 10th class marksheet in CBSE Board so forget these marks and do hard work in 10th class for good marks
17th April 2015, 04:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No there is no addition of class 9 marks in class 10th marksheet . The marks distribution is in following manners :-

* Four Formative Examination each of 10 marks .
* Two Summative Examination each of 30 marks .
* The first two formative are taken before first summative examination .
The final ( Second ) summative examination is conducted in your school or outside the school which you have selected .
18th April 2015, 06:22 PM
kirthiraj mudaliar

Smile Re: Is the marks of 9th CBSE is added in 10th CBSE Marksheet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
Dear mam/sir only in very few CBSE schools they follow the system of adding the class 9 marks in the class 10 marks only about 25% of total marks is considered in the result but in majority of the CBSE board schools it is not upto the class 9 marks the class 10 result is only considers the academic result of the year and your board examination result . I hope this information would help you .
2nd June 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I have scored B2 grade in class 10 CBSE.
So, I am not getting Maths.
Minimum B1 grade is required to take Maths.
So if class 9th grade is added then only I can get Maths.
I would like to get Maths. So how can I get Maths ?
20th June 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

The project which is given by teachers to be completed by us so that marks are adding to final result
21st June 2015, 01:09 PM
reconnect

No, marks of class 9th is not added to the mark sheet of class 10th.
CBSE board do not follow the pattern of adding the marks of class 9th to the mark sheet of class 10th.
In 9th class, home assessments are held but there marks are not added to the mark sheet of 10th class.
Only 25% of marks of the mark sheet of class 9th is added to the mark sheet of class 10th but it does put the wide impact on the mark sheet of class 10th.
28th June 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i got A1 in FA1 FA3 SAI in all subjects other than sanskrit and my FA2 was not also good what could be my results??
30th June 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are required in Eiop exam to get promotion to 10 th class.
2nd August 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i would like to that if is it necessary to prefer guide during board exam or text book is enough ???
15th September 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

If I am absent for SaI exam class 9 due to some reason then will it affect my 10 class result or can my re exam be possible???
16th September 2015, 06:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello everyone
No, 9th class marks are not included in 10th class performance only little bit is added that can not hamper your 10th class results if you perform very well in 10th class exam , so don't take tension if your 9th class result was not good enough. Prepare well for 10th class.
17th September 2015, 10:11 PM
gokul ka raja

yes, In the cbse board exam pattern , there is grade processor and the grade is obtained by the the summation of 9th exam (app. 20%),internal accement(20%) ,and the 10th board exam (app.60%).
Then your grade is decided after these and some other formalities.
This pattern is for very less boards but cbse follow this for 10th exam.But for 12th this rules are not follows.
16th October 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, you have mentioned that 9th CBSE marks (summation app.20%) is added to 10th? In that case the CBSE board should only conduct and correct the papers by themselves. My son is currently in 9th. Even if he writes answers correctly, the teachers does not give marks stating that the introduction, conclusion and method of writing etc are missing in the answer. According to Board, if all the points are written, then the child should get mark. If the teachers are very strict in correction, then how will my son score marks. This 20% story has not been informed to us from the school. Why should CBSE board change their pattern every year.???? Please answer. Please consider only 10th marks for 10th. This creates lot of pressure on the children and parents too.
18th October 2015, 07:47 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Hi Dear,
As far as my knowledge is concern,9th Class is totally different from 10th.The 9th Class marks is not added to 10th Class.So don't get confuse in it.prepare 10th Class with hard work and get the best result.There is pattern for 10th that happened as:-

==> Four Formative examination each of having 10 marks .
==> Two Summative Examination each of having 30 marks .
==> The first two formative are taken before first summative examination .
The final ( Second ) summative examination is conducted in your school or outside the school which you have selected.

This is the procedure for 10th Class Examination.
Best of luck for your Exam.
18th October 2015, 07:53 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Hi Dear,
As far as my knowledge is concern,9th Class is totally different from 10th.The 9th Class marks is not added to 10th Class.So don't get confuse in it.prepare 10th Class with hard work and get the best result.There is pattern for 10th that happened as:-

==> Four Formative examination each of having 10 marks .
==> Two Summative Examination each of having 30 marks .
==> The first two formative are taken before first summative examination .
The final ( Second ) summative examination is conducted in your school or outside the school which you have selected.

This is the procedure for 10th Class Examination.
Best of luck for your Exam.
3rd November 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

My teachers has told that if l score 8 cgpa in class 9 then l cannot score 10 cgpa in class 10 .Is this correct?
3rd November 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

My teachers has told that if i score 8cgpa in class9 then i cannot score 10 cgpa in class 10 .Is it correct?
26th January 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Pls let me know if 9th class marks are added to 10th result there is lot of confusion and nobody not eeven schools have been able to clarify this
3rd February 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

teachers of my school says that your 9th marks are added with 10th report card. is it correct?
11th February 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

in my school teacher say if you get low marks in 9 class then your 10 become spoiled? it is correct or not
12th February 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying in 9th std cbse her teacher says 9th standard marks are added in the 10 th marks it is true and what is the procedure
5th March 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

my teacher says if you score 8 cgpa in class 9 then you can't get 10 cgpa in class 10.please you tell me is it true or not?
12th March 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Is the marks of 9th CBSE is added in 10th CBSE Marksheet? Please give me the distribution of marks in 9th and 10th std of CBSE
14th March 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Kindly clarify the rules for this year, ie.2016 marks or grading system of cbse. Is 9th marks added to 10th overall marks. This was actually done in 2014. But what is the procedure now
14th March 2016, 06:49 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Not 9th class marks will be not adding to 10th class marks .
-> Based on your marks which you scored in your board exams percentage will be there .
-> one should score at least 35% in each subject to get pass percentage overall .
30th March 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 82% in my 9th standered,will effect my 10th final score because I want to get A1 grade in my 10th.will these marks will add?
2nd April 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Since i got 8.4 cgpa in class 9th, will it be difficult for me to get admission in a better school in class 11, even if i score good in class 10th. Will my bad marks effect my overall career? Please help me!
3rd April 2016, 12:37 PM
Quantum reply

Marks of class 9th will not effect your class 10th mark sheet. Class 9th marks are not added to class 10th mark sheet.

In class 10th you will get the marks on the basis of your performance in class 10th exams. Two exams are conducted in class 10th formative and summative exams.

Final exam is conducted in your school and the papers will comes from outside.
3rd April 2016, 03:07 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Hello Student,

According to the CBSE rule, the Marks of 9th standard are not added in the 10th CBSE marksheet. And hence, you need to focus for 10th at a different level.

Good Luck !!
29th May 2016, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

For session 2016-17 i want to know that would it be difficult for me to get 10 CGPA if i had got 8 CGPA in class 9th.
25th March 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I have been said that 2 per cent of the 9th class is added into 10 and I have even asked our class teacher and even principal of school they said yes to me. I have now only given 10th examinations
13th May 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

If any student fail in maths board exam and percentage of entire year is very good than what happened
15th May 2017, 10:35 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
If any student fail in maths board exam and percentage of entire year is very good than what happened
There is an exam named Compartmental or improvement exams being held right after the declaration of board results. I suggest them to fill the form for compartmental examination for maths(or for any subjects in which someone failed) and appear for the exam.

You can go and ask to your respective school officials to know further procedure regarding compartmental examination.
Thanks.
15th May 2017, 10:58 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
I have been said that 2 per cent of the 9th class is added into 10 and I have even asked our class teacher and even principal of school they said yes to me. I have now only given 10th examinations
No. 9th standard marks will not be added to the marks you will get in 10th standard in any ways. Marks of your 10th standard is solely depends on your performance in the examination of 10th standard.

For further inquiry you can directly visit to the official site of CBSE.
which is www.cbse.nic.in
Thanks.
11th June 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has got 9.7 CGPA according to 10th marksheet is it correct? Then how much percentage she got? maths & science she got A1** what is the meaning of this sign and how much marks she scored pl clear it.
4th October 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Some are saying class 9 marks are going to be added in class 10 result means 25% is that true or not and if yes then which marks of class 9 are going to be added like we have 2 perodoic test and 1 half yearly and 1 finals in class 9 so which are going to be added?
15th November 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Will 10 percent marks of 9th class added in 10th class result in session 2018 or2019
17th November 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 80 percent in class. So how many marks will be add in class 10 board exam
17th May 2020, 12:28 PM
Shardha k

Quote:
Hello everyone
No, class 9th marks not added in the marks of class 10th for all board that may be CBSE , WBBSE etc.
The of class 10th marks will be totaly separated from 9th class marks which you will get.
So take full preparation for 10th board exam to make good marks in 10th board.
19th May 2020, 07:20 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---No, Both have different mark sheet. So,concentrate on your class 10th study and definitely you will get success. Class 9th syllabus is just the basic of class 10th syllabus
5th June 2020, 06:10 PM
HGK7

No there is no addition of class 9 marks in class 10th marksheet . The marks distribution is in following manners :-
* Four Formative Examination each of 10 marks .
* Two Summative Examination each of 30 marks .
* The first two formative are taken before first summative examination .
The final ( Second ) summative examination is conducted in your school or outside the school which you have selected .
16th September 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hi everyone ,
will class 9 school marks will be added in class 10 (yes or no)
or
class 9 cbse exam marks will be added in class 10 (yes or no)
24th September 2021, 10:50 PM
Wasma sanober

No marks of your 9th class is not added to your mark sheet of class 10th.
CBSE does not follow that kind of rule in which your marks of class 9th added to your mark sheet of class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?