31st March 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 12th from Open School.
I want to study B.Pharmacy.
Kindly tell me am I eligible for admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Pharmacy after appearing for 12th exam from Haryana open board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing 12th from Assam State Open School?
  3. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  4. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  5. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  6. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission to study B.A. in Uttarakhand University after completing 12th from MP State Open School, Bhopal?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in any college of Delhi University after completing 12th
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?
  10. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  11. How may I join School management course to open my own school after completing B.Ed?
  12. Can I study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Abroad after intermediate from an Open school?
  13. Criteria and procedure for applying in NIT for Civil Engineering? Whom should I contact?
  14. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from national institute of open school?
  15. Am I eligible for engineering entrance exam after doing 12th with PCMB from National Open School?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing 12th from National Institute of Open school?
  17. Procedure to do Chartered Accountancy course after the completion of 12th?
  18. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
3rd April 2015, 01:37 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School?

Yes, the students from open school are eligible for all the courses depending upon their stream during the higher secondary.

If you had Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects and if you have successfully passed the higher secondary examination from a recognized board then you can get the admission into the course of B. Pharmacy.
3rd April 2015, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School?

Yes, you are very much eligible to do B.Pharma course as the minimum educational qualification for this course is +2 pass.

However, below I am enumerating the eligibility criteria for the above mentioned course, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility criteria for B.Pharma course:

> Candidate should have passed 12th sandard from recognized Univeristy / Institution

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in 12th board Examination

> Candidate should have studied Biology / Chemistry and Physics as a Main Subject in 12th standard

NOTE: Every Institution (or) University maay give relaxation upto 5% Percentage of marks for SC/ST candidates.
4th April 2015, 11:16 PM
SmilyRishu

* Yes you are eligible to study of B.Pharma after complete the 12th class by open board school.

* The candidate have minimum percentage is 45%

* There are three main subject Physics Chemistry and Mathematics so candidate sholud have great knowledge of these subject.

* The age of candidate is lie between the 18 to 26 year.

* If the percentage in 12th class is above 85% then you give the enrance exam and select the best collage for you.
5th April 2015, 03:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Bachelor of Pharmacy or B.Pharm is an undergraduate degree course in Pharmacy. The students who are interested in the medical field can choose this course after the completion of class 12th (PCM/B). After the completion of this degree, the students can practice as a Pharmacist. This duration of this course is 4 years.

you can get admission in B.Pharm ,Board Doesn't matters from which board you passed. For admission to the Pharmacy courses, the student must have passed class 12th with PCM/B and must have scored minimum of 50% marks. There are various exams conducted by private and public universities for the admission to the various graduate and postgraduate Pharmacy courses.

Career and Jobs:

The pharmacy sector offers lots of opportunities to the students after the completion of the course. The students can work in a Pharmaceutical company or can practice as a Pharmacist. There is huge number of opportunities available for the students in both public and the private sector. After the completion of the course the students can work as a:

==>Chemical/Drug Technician
==>Bio-Technology Industries
==>Drug Therapist
==>Drug Inspector
==>Hospital Drug Coordinator
==>Health Inspector
==>Pharmacist
==>Pathological Lab
==>Research & Development
==>Making Prescription to Patients
==>Scientist
==>Research Officer
4th April 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

After securing 76% in 12th class exam is someone eligible to do this course????
29th June 2018, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study b.pharmacy after completed 12th from Jharkhand state open school? Can I appear at Roland pharmacy in Berhampur.
21st August 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I can do b phmacy in Indra Gandhi travel university after completing 12class private
20th July 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School?
20th January 2020, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my 12th from open school from arts stream shall i am eligible for doing b pharmacy
19th June 2021, 08:27 PM
Singhskomal

Yes you are eligible for B.pharma if your open board is recognised board.
You must passed 10+2 with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one maths,biology, biotechnology and securing at least 45 % marks.
Age limit 17 years
19th June 2021, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 12th from Open School.
My Percentage 66%.6
I want to study B.Pharmacy.
Kindly tell me am I eligible for admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.
24th September 2021, 11:00 PM
Wasma sanober

Yes you are eligible to study B.pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School.
But the only condition is that you have to choose three main subjects in your 12th class that is physics, chemistry and biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?