5th February 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Is AMIE applicable for all govt and private jobs?

I have completed diploma in chemical engineering. I want to pursue btech through correspondence.Can u please clarify me in detail that AMIE though not recognized by AICTE Is it applicable for all govt, private jobs and also to continue further studies.? And also what are the benifits of AMIE and IICHE?

30th April 2016, 08:18 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is AMIE applicable for all govt and private jobs?

After completing your Diploma, i will suggest you not to go through the distant education instead of going through Distant education and one thing why would you go through Distant education? Are you a working student? Even if you are a working student then also i will suggest you to go through regular course, because doing regular course has more advantage as compared to distant education for the Diploma student.

Even you will be paid more on getting placement after going through regular engineering course. All kind of jobs you will get very easily after doing your engineering through regular course.

Benefit of the AIME course is that you don't have to wait for the job after getting this course done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?