4th September 2011, 12:35 AM
pushkarjaju

Can I apply in government sector while in B.E Computer Engineering?

sir ,
I am doing now my B.E. in computer engineering, i have to joint in government
service. can i apply in government sector.please tell which are they and how can i apply details pls tell me .
i am waiting.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in government sector while in B.E Computer Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. What are the different government sectors in which a computer science graduate can apply after completion of engineering?
  4. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  5. How to apply in government sector after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  6. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  8. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?
  10. What type of job I would get in government sector if I complete polytechnic in computer sicence?
  11. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  12. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  13. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
  14. Can a Computer Science engineering student apply for IES exam? Any other equivalent exam which will help in getting a higher post in Government Sector?
  15. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply in government sector like PWD after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka Open State University?
  18. What are the minimum educational requisites for banking jobs?
10th September 2011, 12:27 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in government sector while in B.E Computer Engineering?

yes after completion of B.E in Computer engineering you may apply for government job. you may apply for government job which are technical subject related and also you may apply for job which are general graduation is required.

for technical job there are some government organization which recruit B.E/B.Tech candidates in computer science engineering like ISRO, BARC, BSNL(JTO) etc. you may try for job in these types of organization. these company publish notification for recruitment in job related newspaper, in their official website in career or job opportunity section and in various job related website.

whenever they will publish notification you have to apply according to the notification. after that you have to appear in written examination. if you are able to clear the written examination then through interview you will be selected for the post. you will get all notification whenever publish from the website http://www.freshersworld.com so visit this website regularly.

now there are so many job for which only graduation degree is needed. like civil services, Intelligent bureau, CBI, Indian army, Indian Air force, Indian railway and many more. you may join in these government sector in technical section. the competition in government job is very high. so you must be very strong in technical subject and in general knowledge to be selected for government job.

best of luck.
10th September 2011, 12:44 PM
malek basit

Arrow Re: Can I apply in government sector while in B.E Computer Engineering?

dear friend,

you have just completed b-tech in computer science engineering. after completion of b-tech courses you are eligible for govt and private jobs.

the govt job for b-tech computer science engineering . the govt jobs are given below-

1)BSNL
2)DRDO
3)ISRO
4)IOCL
5)RAILWAY
6)BARC
7)DEFENSE JOB
8)UPSC EXAM
9)BARC
10)ONGC

etc

also you are applicable for private sector jobs are-
1)TCS
2)CTS
3)IBM
4)L&T
5)HP
6)CAPGEMINI
7)SATYAM
8)INFOSYS
etc
10th September 2011, 01:09 PM
anandfuny

yes.., you can apply for govt. jobs.
recently GAIL gave notification foe B.E students.
last date to apply that job is 10th sep. check that out
10th September 2011, 01:53 PM
Tulasinagababu

may be it can help you

http://sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/

search there in IT/computer section

BTech in India is a thriving field as this country holds a strong reputation in producing world-best scientists, engineers and doctors. In fact, India proudly holds third positioning the world, in terms of producing esteemed professionals to other countries. However, it is a matter of great pride to serve one’s own country, especially when there are great prospects of Indian government jobs for BTech students.

When it comes to engineering jobs, there are several types of fields, like, electrical engineering, computer engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and so on and so forth. Evidently, it would depend largely on a student’s field of specialization to decide the kinds of government jobs he can apply for.

There are different job openings in different sectors of Indian government. All such job openings are filled up with qualified BTech candidates who successfully pass the recruitment process. Generally, Indian government holds competitive exams to select qualified candidates. This article will now discuss some of the important job posts for BTech candidates that are available in the Indian government sector.

In general, every company or organisation holds a written test followed by interview as the selection procedure.

Union public Service Commission (UPSC) – UPSC holds authority to conduct examinations for recruiting candidates for civil services of India. It holds Indian Engineering Services (IES) Examination every year. Civil, electrical and mechanical engineers can apply for this exam. The pay scales for UPSC jobs depend on the type of post. However, on a general note, a BTech graduate can earn within a range of Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100 (with Rs. 5400 as a grade pay).

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) – HAL is one of the Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Based in Bangalore and administered by the Indian Ministry of Defence, this company deals in manufacturing of equipment that is related to navigation, aircraft and communication. Students who have studied BTech in Aeronautical engineering are eligible to apply for a job in this company. An average pay scale of an engineer in HAL varies from Rs. 20, 600 to Rs. 46, 500.

NTPC – This is India’s largest power company. It is also one of the most esteemed organizations for engineers to get placed. To apply for a job post in NTPC, a candidate needs to appear for Indian Selection Test. Candidates who clear and get short-listed are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. NTPC offers the best package in the industry. An executive trainee at NTPC may get any pay scale ranging from Rs. 24, 900 to Rs. 50, 500.

There are many more reputed government companies that recruit BTech candidates through examination and related procedures. A candidate must hold good knowledge regarding the fundamental basics of his field of work. More information is available on related websites for different companies.
10th September 2011, 03:01 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkarjaju View Post
sir ,
i am doing now my b.e. In computer engineering, i have to joint in government
service. Can i apply in government sector.please tell which are they and how can i apply details pls tell me .
I am waiting.
pushkar, u are now b.e computer engg. So it's time to change your life. Now a day computer is very required field.u can apply bsnl, hal, sail, bhel, isro and many organization for section engineer.
Railway also required for that post so u can apply on them.
Now a days many state govt. Required a computer programmer so u r also eligible for that.
Now i suggest u see daily news papere and employment news and prepare for them.
Best of luck friend
10th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of BE course in computer science stream, you can go for govt. jobs like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BARC
4.BHEL
5.BEL
6.SAIL
7.GAIL
8.Railways
9.BSNL JTO
10.BANK PO exam..
11.UPSC civil service exams like- IAS, IES, IPS, IFS..

These are fields where you can apply..
You can get all the information regarding these jobs from employment newspaper..So, stay in touch with the newspaper..
All the best..
11th September 2011, 02:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkarjaju View Post
sir ,
I am doing now my B.E. in computer engineering, i have to joint in government
service. can i apply in government sector.please tell which are they and how can i apply details pls tell me .
i am waiting.
dear friend,

You have completed your B-TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

thanks
11th September 2011, 07:59 PM

sir but i am doing B.E. in computer enginering and not B.Tech
so can i eligible for government sectors ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?