17th February 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if completed Diploma in Information Technology?

sir,
i want to do 12th class.
i have already passed polytechnic diploma
of 3 years in Information Technology
so kindly tell me i am eligible for admission or not?

18th February 2015, 06:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if completed Diploma in Information Technology?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in 12th standard after completion of your three years Diploma course from a recognised board. To be eligible to pursue 12th standard or to get admission in 12th standard, you must have completed or qualified your 11th standard from a recognised board. If you are interested to pursue 12th standard, then, you need to pursue 11th standard and then, you are eligible to pursue 12th standard. So, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get direct admission in 12th standard without qualifying 11th standard.
18th February 2015, 07:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if completed Diploma in Information Technology?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue 12th class. Since you have already completed "Diploma in Information Technology", going for 12th class is not a good option. Because, after 10th class, you might have already spent 3 years in doing Diploma. So doing 12th class again after Diploma means, it may harm your career span of 2 years again. To clear your query, yes you are certainly eligible to pursue 12th class and the basic qualification needed is just 10th class. So I suggest you to write an entrance Examination either state level or national level examination for admission into B.E/ B.Tech courses. You can appear in LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Examination) for admission into B.E/ B.Tech courses. So that based on your rank, you will be admitted in a good Engineering college for doing B.E/ B.Tech in Information Technology stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?