26th February 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?

hi
i want to know about the distance learning courses in civil engineering diploma, i am a graduate in commerce with work experience in civil field.
what are entrance requirements and when is the entrance exam held ?
please provide the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  3. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  5. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  6. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  7. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  8. Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  9. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  10. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  11. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  13. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  14. Which diploma/degree is more beneficial for me after completing diploma in Draughtsman Civil and with work experience?
  15. Diploma in Civil Engineering for 10th failed?
  16. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  17. Social works post graduate entrance exam and related references to study?
  18. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
30th May 2017, 12:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?

With regret I have to inform you that your B.Com and work experience in civil field has nothing to do with the admission in Civil engineering polytechnic.
However on the basis of your 10th standard you can take admission for Diploma in Civil engineering after full filing following criteria:
1) You should have 50% and above marks in class 10 from a recognized board
2) You have to appear for entrance exam in order to get eligible for admission.
3) Your age should not be less than 21 years during time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?