2nd March 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD in Mathematics through Distance Education for M.Sc postgraduate who is teaching in a Primary School?

Dear Sir,
Now I am completed my PG in Mathematics from Netaji Subhas Open University , Result of Master of science (M.Sc.) Examination - 68.80%.
I am also a assent teacher of Primary School, but I want to do my PhD in Mathematics in distance program, sir how it is possible ?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  2. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Teaching-Teaching of Mathematics (ES-202) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  4. Am I eligible for Phd from any reputed University after completing BE EEE (regular) Msc in IT( Distance) ME CS(Distance)? What are my prospects in teaching profession?
  5. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  6. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  7. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  8. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  9. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  10. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence for distance M.A. postgraduate? List of colleges in Tiruchirappalli and Madurai?
  11. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Teaching-Learning in Primary Schools Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  13. How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University
  14. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  16. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  17. Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?
  18. Qualifications required for B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd March 2015, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD in Mathematics through Distance Education for M.Sc postgraduate who is teaching in a Primary School?

If you have got Master's Degree in Maths with at least 55% marks from a recognized University then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission. You are definitely eligible as you have got 68.80% marks in your Masters degree.

Normally, admission in Ph.D is based on the scores of NET/SLET/JRF. Hence, if you have got any of these score then you will be eligible for admission in a top University/College. You can also get admission on the basis of at least 5 years of professional experience. Just apply for admission when the notification is announced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?