9th March 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing HSC in science stream in Maths? What are the courses available for me?

What can do after passing hsc in science stream in maths? I'm confuse.. Which coarses are available for me?

15th June 2015, 01:27 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after passing HSC in science stream in Maths? What are the courses available for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can do after passing hsc in science stream in maths? I'm confuse.. Which coarses are available for me?
As you have mentioned that, you have completed your intermediate with science stream and want to know about the courses available after your 12th then, here are some courses I have listed which you can take after completing your intermediate.

If you are interested in engineering branches such as Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering etc. then, you go for the B.E./B.Tech course. B.E./B.Tech stands for the Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology. Course duration is of 4 years and entire course is divided in 8 semesters.

If you are the best interested in particularly in maths then, you can go for B.Sc in maths. B.Sc stands for the Bachelor of Science. It is an undergraduate course. Course duration is 3 years.

If you are interested Indian Defence System then, you can apply for the NDA exam. Through NDA you can make direct entry into one of the defence wing such as 1). Air force, 2). Navy and 3). Army.

So, this are the best choices for you after your HSC science. Just choose any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?