17th January 2013, 12:25 AM
garg.rahul694

Can I apply fo CA after passing 12th with science stream with Maths?

Sir can i apply for ca after 12 with scince stream with maths directly?

8th June 2013, 06:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply fo CA after passing 12th with science stream with Maths?

A student can write Common Proficiency Test (CPT) after passing 10+2 in any stream. This is the first stage for entering CA course. No specific marks in 12th are required to apply. The details related to exam and Chartered Accountancy course can be availed from the official website of ICAI. The common syllabus includes English, Business Communication, Financial Accounting, Economics and statistics etc. Graduates can apply directly to executive course.
26th April 2015, 11:09 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply fo CA after passing 12th with science stream with Maths?

Yes, you can apply for CA after passing 12th with science stream with Maths.

CA stand for Chartered Accountancy.

CA CPT(Common Proficiency Test) Exam is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for admitting students to Chartered Accountancy course.

Common Proficiency Test is an entry level examination for admission to the Chartered Accountancy Course.

Eligibility -

Candidate must have completed 10+2 exam of a recognized School or Board and studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?