16th January 2015, 12:07 PM
saikat.samadder1988

Procedure to become Custom Officer for Diploma holder in Computer Science & Technology? Job opportunities in Government sector?

Sir, I'm saikat samadder. I passed my diploma in computer science & technology with 72.3% After Higher Secondary.
Age - 26. Location - Howrah.
My question is -
1) how to join custom office as officer???
2) is there any govt. job for me???

Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  2. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  3. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  4. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  5. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  8. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  10. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  12. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  13. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology
  14. How can I become a custom officer in Airport?
  15. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  16. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  18. Job Opportunities in Public Sector for the candidates of Computer Science Engineers?
13th June 2017, 11:54 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to become Custom Officer for Diploma holder in Computer Science & Technology? Job opportunities in Government sector?

To become a custom officer the candidate need to complete his graduation first from a recognized university, then after candidate can prepare for the upcoming UPSC examination after passing the preliminary, mains and interview the candidate can join the department as a novice, but after gaining a few years of experience in the field the candidate can become a custom officer.
With a diploma degree you can apply for the entry level position in various department of government sector such as in banking sector you can join as a clerk or else you can also appear for the examinations like SSC, UPSC and can apply for the entry level position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?