15th March 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank recruitment without graduation?

I am a CA and i haven't done graduation. Can i apply in banks as ca without having degree of graduation? Will I be eligible for the bank jobs or not? What should I do now to be eligible for it?

16th March 2015, 12:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank recruitment without graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a CA and i haven't done graduation. Can i apply in banks as ca without having degree of graduation? Will I be eligible for the bank jobs or not? What should I do now to be eligible for it?
No, you are not eligible for Bank PO and clerical exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be 20 to 30 years.
16th March 2015, 07:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Bank Exam recruitments being a CA Graduate. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or its EQUIVALENT educational qualification to be eligible. If you have passed CA or final year student of CA, then you are of course eligible to apply for Bank Examination without any doubt. The age criteria required to be eligible for bank examinations is given below.

Educational Qualification:

>> Graduation or its "Equivalent Qualification" is acceptable

>> Final year graduates appearing Graduation or its equivalent qualification are also eligible.

Age Criteria:

Minimum age: 20 years

Maximum age: 28 years
16th March 2015, 05:01 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

-->Even CA is equally treated as of the graduation course, So you have to complete your CA course without any backlogs.

-->If you complete you CA course you can apply for the bank PO or other reputed posts in the banking sectors.

--> if you cannot able to complete your CA course then your qualification is considered as 12th passout,Then you can apply only for clerk,Assistant level jobs in Banking sector.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Have a nice Day..............................
23rd March 2015, 04:02 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

The basic qualification to give bank exam is graduation of its equivalent degree so i think since you are a CA this can be taken as an equivalent to graduation so you can apply for Bank recruitment, prepare for it.

These exams are conducted by IBPS the exam is mainly for two posts.
1. clerical
2. PO (Probationary Officer)
24th March 2015, 07:07 AM
mohitvats86

Yes of course you can apply for bank recruitment without graduation, but the post will be of lower cadre like clerk, LDC, Peon, Office assisstant-cum-multipurpose helper or a MTS.
These are non-promotionable posts, so if you indulge in these posts your future will not be so bright, so you must complete your graduation before any type of jobs in bank.
A graduate candidate can apply as Probationary Office, Manager, agricultural insurance manager which are highly payable posts and are promotion-able post, so think again and make a better decision for your future.
25th March 2015, 01:37 AM
sunkaravinith
Junior Member+

1)you cannot apply for he bank exam without your graduation
2)the minimum qualification required for applying bank exam is graduation
3)you should pass your graduation with ateast 60% of marks of marks for applying for the bank your post
4)you should be a citizen of india
5)there is no age limit for applying for this post but the number of attempts are limited .this depends on the caste you belong too

thank you
25th March 2015, 07:56 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No , you are neither eligible for Bank Clerk nor for Bank Probationary Officer being a under-graduate because the minimum educational qualification for these posts are graduation with any stream from a recognized university ( students studying in final year are also eligible ) .

Age requirements : Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years for bank clerk
where as for Bank PO it must lie within 20 years to 30 years .
There is provision for age relaxation as per government rules.
25th March 2015, 09:51 AM
SmilyRishu

Hello friends.

The solution of your problem is given below......

First of all answer of question is yes

You easily apply the bank requiredment without graduated there are many form are present for bank jobs like that

* Clarical
* P O

The age required for this form between 18 to 28

Thank you
27th March 2015, 07:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you can apply for bank recruitment as you have done the CA which is equivalent to the graduation degree and the eligibility criteria is a graduate or equivalent degree aspirants can apply for it.The age of the candidates must be between 20-28 yrs for general candidates and for OBC and SC/ST there is relaxation in age of 3 and 5 yrs respectively.

The candidates have to go through two stages .
Written.
Interview.

Both the stages are compulsory to get recruited as an Clerk and PO.
28th March 2015, 10:13 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello sir,

You can make your career in the Bank even without doing education.

But for that you have to fulfill all the limitations like as below:::>>>

You age should not be greater than 28.

You must have to clear the exam held for the bank recruitment.

After passing your exam you have to perform your best in the interview.

all the best .

thank you.
29th March 2015, 01:58 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

If you have not completed graduation after completion of your 12th class and just joined CA course then this is also a very good thing for you to make career in banking industry because there are some jobs like Clerk/ Assistants, Probationary Officer/ Officer Scale I requires degree education to apply that you do not have which is why you are not eligible to apply for these jobs but you have a chance so just read below :

IBPS Conducts Common Written Examination for RRBs - Regional Rural Banks for various Officer Scale III, II and I posts so you can apply for Officer Scale II (CA) - Chartered Accountant post and for that, your CA course must be completed from a recognized university and those candidates who are possessing ICWA are also eligible to apply for this examination therefore you must not worry about your career in banking and there are very less number of candidates found in India who are CA in qualification and think of getting job in banking industry so you are the one who can really get the job in banking (RRBs)

IBPS will conduct next CWE RRB examination in September of 2015 so that you should get ready for that examination and prepare from now and one more thing I would tell you that your age should not be less than 21 years and more than 32 years and upper age is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category candidates.

I have upload official examination calender of IBPS CWE exams so get the calender and know exact dates and plan your preparation as per the availability of time.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS Examination Calender for 2015-16.pdf(21.6 KB, 56 views)
31st March 2015, 06:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear you have to complete graduation to apply for bank examination and there is no requirement of percentage for the Bank examination. More over from this year onwards there is tight competition so you have to start preparation from your graduation level only.

If you are interested to apply for the Bank examination you must satisfy the below eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria for Bank Exams :

1.You should complete the graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

2.Age should be in between 21 to 28 for Clerks and 21 to 30 years for PO.

3.Final year students are not eligible to apply for the Bank exams since all the candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination will be called for Interview.
1st April 2015, 11:46 PM
Ashwakh

There is no way for you to appear for any Bank exam . It is because , to apply for any Bank exam like Clerk or Probationary officer post , you shouldhave completed Graduation .

As you havent completed Graduation , you are not eligible to appear for Bank exams.

For IBPS bank clerk and PO exams also , minimum qualification required is Graduation from any Descipline university .

So , in order to appear for the Bank exams , you should complete Graduation from a Recognised university .

After completion of Graduation , you can apply for the IBPS bank clerk and PO exam as well as SBI Bank Clerk and Po exam.
24th September 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ibps clerk .I am in bba final. ....??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?