6th January 2012, 09:26 PM
seetageeta

In how many banks can I apply after scoring 50% in graduation? Previous years IBPS PO score?

hi,my ibps po score is 127 in obcand my graduation perentage is 50%,iwant to know that how many banks i can apply for?can i appear for subsequent ibps po writen examand is that sore will add to previous ibps po score.

11th January 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In how many banks can I apply after scoring 50% in graduation? Previous years IBPS PO score?

I am a sc cartegory and 130 my ibps score and i am only 40% in graduation can any bank offered for simple graduation edu. qualification in po
3rd March 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In how many banks can I apply after scoring 50% in graduation? Previous years IBPS PO score?

i have scored 143(tws) in ibps po from ST category.will i get any chance in final selection?
6th March 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i hav scored 147 marks in ibps clerical oc category.But i wrote obc instead of oc in ibps application form. so can i hav any corretions nw before i get into any interview?
15th March 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

hi,my ibps clerk exam score is 163 in obcand my 12th standard perentage is 85% ,iwant to know that how many banks i can apply for?
16th October 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the highest score in ibps po-2012
12th November 2012, 12:32 PM
MNandhakumar

Concentrate in the exam and relax.
Study in phases. Each phase should not exceed 40 minutes in time. Take a break after each phase (up to 20 minutes).

Studying while having something in mind that you want to do is a waste of time. Do everything you want first then study; as your brain will not beg you to stop studying. However, if you have nothing in mind, then don't play (for example) before studying - finish your job towards school and then enjoy in the rest of the day.
There is no shortcut to success. This is the first thing you should remember. For this reason, you have to make a great deal of effort

Each subject has a unique way of preparing, studying and answering its questions. Some competitive exams (university's exams, for example) need a long and complex preparation, while your school exams may need preparation of one or two weeks.
Studying while containing fear inside yourself is a waste. Get rid of fear and any other possible bad feelings before studying.

A good timetable will help you. You may organize it in such a way that a long/hard subject takes more space than a short/easy subject. Remember, however, that all subjects should be studied.

Get rid of any unnecessary 'time wasting mechanisms' while studying. This includes TV, Computer (only if you need Internet access), mobile phones, tablet, or even your younger brother!

Make notes while studying. Write a synopsis for your subject if you are studying it for the first time/ in the beginning of the school year. This will help you in the future (final exams, anyone?) by allowing you to remember the contents of your subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?