19th May 2011, 11:51 PM
ammu-elakiya

What type of job will I get after completion of M.Phil studies? Which are the companies available in Tamilnadu?

i am finished m.phil chemistry, but i dont know what type of job i will get?
further i like to study b.ed and m.ed. if it is use to future. kindly request to find out and send what companies available in tamilnadu.

15th September 2011, 08:33 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: What type of job will I get after completion of M.Phil studies? Which are the companies available in Tamilnadu?

M.phil stands for master of philosophy and it is a research degree .but m.phil is lesser degree than doctor of philosophy(ph.d) and greater than bachelor of philosophy(b.phil).
After completing m.phil most of people choose ph.d degree so,m.phil is doctorate degree course which is mainly based on research program.

From my point of view post of lecturer is best jobs after completing m.phil.i provide list of some government organization for jobs in teaching field are following :-

i) goa public service commission

ii) punjab technical education and industrial training

iii) national institute of technology,silchar

iv) north eastern hill university

for the position of lecturer candidate age limit should be in between 21 to 35 years.

Educational qualification for jobs in teaching field :-

candidate must completed post graduation degree from any institution/university.

Selection procedure :-

selection procedure for the post of lecturer through written test .

All the best..
5th December 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of job will I get after completion of M.Phil studies? Which are the companies available in Tamilnadu?

Is ignou a govt. Or private university
13th June 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I finished M.Phil(commerce) What type of job should I find?
Is I need to write NET exams for lectures posts?
26th March 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

i completed MBA-Hr @51% can i applicable for the Phd. degree.
if yes then from where with the lowest cost in northern or eastern region in our country (India).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?