27th July 2016, 11:35 PM
anjali khadse

What are the career options after Diploma in Information Technology?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Information Technology and I have also got training in PHP but not of use. I want to study further in Programming. so what are the career options after Diploma in Information Technology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after my diploma in Information Technology?
  2. Best career options after BSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology?
  4. What are the career options after completion of diploma in Electrical? -- [New]
  5. Can I get job in IT after one year Diploma from Australia?
  6. What courses can I take after passing 10th class?
  7. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. What are the different career options after B.E in Information technology? can I try for GATE in my branch only?
  9. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  10. How may I get the information regarding career opportunities available in travel and tourism, food technology and environment engineering? List of the top colleges along with their details for the same?
  11. What are the career opportunities in hotel management after completion of diploma in information technology?
  12. Career options after diploma in Garment fabrication technology?
  13. Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?
  14. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  15. What are the options available after diploma in Information technology?
  16. Which course I can take up for my higher studies after completion of diploma in information technology?
  17. Which course would be better after intermediate which would be useful in earning more money?
  18. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
30th July 2016, 08:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after Diploma in Information Technology?

You can find a lot of career and job opportunities after completion of your Diploma course in Information Technology. You have two options to choose after completion of your Diploma course :-
1. Higher Studies
2. Job

It is best to continue higher studies instead of doing a job after completion of Diploma course because, nowadays Bachelor's degree also has very less importance. So, it is best to pursue your higher studies instead of doing a job.

You can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering stream after completion of your Diploma course. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech (IT/ CSE) course.

You will learn different programming languages like C, C++, JAVA, etc., in B.E/ B.Tech (IT/ CSE) course and after completion of your Bachelor's degree course, you can find a good job as a programmer, systems engineer, java developer, quality tester, software engineer, .net developer, etc., in top MNC companies.
20th January 2018, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options after Diploma in Information Technology?

Hello sir I am Ayushi Chaurasia and I have completed my diploma form information technology and I have also do training form php after this what to do next...can you suggest me please...
21st January 2018, 12:12 PM
vineeth560

There are generally 2 options.
1) study
2) Job
The preferable option would be to study and complete b.tech then if get a campus placement go for it otherwise you can go for higher studies by writing GRE or GATE or BITS-HD exam or as you said you have done training in PHP you can also work as a Freelancer by building websites
22nd January 2018, 03:34 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I am Ayushi Chaurasia and I have completed my diploma form information technology and I have also do training form php after this what to do next...can you suggest me please...
Hello Aayushi,
It all depends on your choices and the preferences. after the diploma you got the training certificate in programming which will help you to get a job.
But first, you need to decide whether you want to do the higher studies or want to do a job.
If you are financially strong and have will to study then you go for the higher studies. Higher studies like B.Tech will make you eligible for many good jobs and you can apply for government job exams, which are only for Graduate candidate.
The diploma holder candidates can take direct admission into second year or the B.Tech courses.
Also, if you want to earn money, there are various options for the programmers which can help you to get a job.
20th December 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello? My name is evans i have finish diploma i information studies and got 3 years experience ni need to go back to school advice on the best course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?