20th March 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Pune being a Diploma holder and doing Government service?

Respected Sir,
How can I get admission in B.Tech degree?
I am a Electrical Diploma holder and doing government service.
I want to make a B.Tech through Distance Education in Pune.
Waiting for your reply

22nd March 2015, 03:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Pune being a Diploma holder and doing Government service?

To get admission in B.Tech, you have to appear for the LEET exam, which is conducted in your state. If you can qualify such exam, you will become eligible to get admission directly in second year of Engineering. Then you can apply for admission in some institutions, which are offering B.Tech through Distance education.

Following are some of the institutions in Pune, which are offering B.Tech through Distance education.

Wisdom School of Management
Address : 223,Ganesh Vihar Colony, Akashwani, Hadapsar, Pune

Growth Institute of Management & Technology
Address : Office No Br 2 306 3rd Floor Jai Ganesh Vision, Akurdi, Pune

Sudarshan College of Management & Research
Address : Pushpa Complex, Bibwewadi, Pune
2nd April 2015, 01:32 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Pune being a Diploma holder and doing Government service?

Keep continuing your job.Apply in AMIE.
You will get admission for D2D course through AMIE by correspondence. Degree from AMIE is universally recognised and actually one of the most respected. Check on the AMIE website for your local centre and other details.
26th April 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 3rd year of electronic and telecommunication engineering from Pune university,due to some personal reason we are shifting to Delhi .My question is how can I continue my education for 4th year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?