6th February 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence mode if not from regular?

Sir/Mam,

I was not been able to complete my graduation in final year from d.u. can i do it now though correspondence or through online? What should be the steps which I have to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this?

7th February 2016, 07:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence mode if not from regular?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I was not been able to complete my graduation in final year from d.u. can i do it now though correspondence or through online? What should be the steps which I have to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this?
Yes, it is possible for you to change your mode of study from regular to correspondence/Online. Since, you have completed two years in Delhi University, so it is not possible for you to continue your third year at another university. It is always recommended to continue your final year Graduation in the same university to get a job with high salary package.
26th April 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence mode if not from regular?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my engineering course by regular in a anna university affiliated colg, but have arrears in few subjects. After completed the course duration i cant able to finish it. I went to abroad for a job.

Now is it possible to change it from regular to correspondence and finish the arrears?? Please provide detailed information.
26th April 2017, 12:08 AM
karthick2858

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my B.Tech degree course by regular in anna university affiliated college, yet i have some arrears. After that i have went to abroad for jobs. Now 5 years already passed after my completion on 2012.

Now is it possible to change the course from regular to correspondence and finish my degree?

Kindly provide information on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?