13th July 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to continue my studies, which I left in 2006?

I am Asik from Hooghly, Kolkata. I have passed my 10th with 60% in the year of 2006. Because of some problems, I didn’t continued my studies later. Now I am facing crisis. I have to continue my studies. What is the best way to go please give me an idea. Now i want to continue my studies in any technical field. Please tell me with full details

Related Questions:
  1. If I drop my B.Sc in Agricultural studies for 2 years can I continue it again from where I left?
  2. Can I continue my studies after discontinuing it in my final year?
  3. Can I continue my B.Sc from 3rd year if left two year back?
  4. Eligibility Criteria of TGT entrance exam?
  5. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  6. Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?
  7. List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  9. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  10. Can I pursue 2nd year if completed M.Sc(Economics) 1st year about 10 years ago? -- [New]
  11. Can i continue my graduation course from 4th semester after 3 years gap?
  12. Is it possible to continue B.Tech from 3rd year after a long gap?
  13. Can I continue my MBA, if left in 2014?
  14. Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?
  15. Is is possible to take readmission in graduation, if left after 2nd year?
  16. Is it possible to continue studies after a gap of 8 years since passing 12th?
  17. Is it possible to do BA after 10th from IGNOU?
  18. Is there any chance to continue my studies if I left my diploma in EEE 8 years back?
13th July 2017, 11:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to continue my studies, which I left in 2006?

It is very glad to hear that you want to continue your left over studies now, but I am very much sorry to say that at this instant of time you cannot pursue your left over studies through regular mode. So, if you are serious for your studies, you must have to pursue it through correspondence. There are many Open Schools from where you can complete your left over studies without facing any kind of problem.
14th July 2017, 12:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Asik from Hooghly, Kolkata. I have passed my 10th with 60% in the year of 2006. Because of some problems, I didn’t continued my studies later. Now I am facing crisis. I have to continue my studies. What is the best way to go please give me an idea. Now i want to continue my studies in any technical field. Please tell me with full details

You can continue your studies through distance education / correspondence which you left in 2006. It is not possible to continue your studies in regular mode after over 10 years. Therefore, you can join any graduation (degree) course through distance / correspondence mode. You have to study a preparatory program first and then join the degree course through various open universities available in India. Duration of the course is three years. It is not necessary to attend the classes on a daily basis and you can appear for the examinations every year.
14th July 2017, 12:45 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can always continue with your studies, there is nothing to worry about it. If you want to study now from where you had left, or move to higher studies, you can get admission in distance learning institute and can move ahead the ladder. There is nothing to worry about it.

You just collect the admission form from the respective institute you wish to get admission in and duly fill and submit it within the stipulated time and I am sure you will get admission.
14th July 2017, 01:40 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

You can apply for diploma entrance exam if your age is below 25 years. If you belong to reserved category then you will get upper age relaxation. Diploma is a technical course. If you are not eligible for this course because of age limit then you can do higher secondary course in any stream.

There is no upper age limit for 12th and bachelor's degree.
14th July 2017, 07:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that there is no any restriction in continuing further studies. You can continue it at any age. If you are interested in any technical degree then there are various courses available. You can continue Diploma/ ITI/ Polytechnic and many more. It can be done just after completing 10th. So, you can go through it. But one more thing is that your institute should be recognized otherwise degree should not be valid.
15th July 2017, 01:33 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You have two options. You can take admission in class 11th . After passing class 12th. You can join computer institute to get technical knowledge. After that you can do graduation . By the completion of graduation you will get good jobs.

YOu can join Animation courses.
You can do C level and O level courses after that you will get government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?